Closed. 112 BWV points for rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberc1978

DIS Veteran
Update 1/14 all points are now rented out.

Update all BLT points are now gone.

Now is the time to book food & wine and Christmas accommodations.

I have 112 BWV and 382 BLT points. If needed I can borrow an additional 160 points from my future BLT UY.

Price is: $19 pp for BWV

Send me your dates.

Last edited:

Might be a long shot with F&W, but looking for a studio at BW for 10/6-10/11.
6-10 is available in a pool/garden for 60 points. Also 1-6 is available if you want to add an extra day or two.

Let me know if you are interested.

6-10 is available in a pool/garden for 60 points. Also 1-6 is available if you want to add an extra day or two.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks - we're pretty fixed on those dates and not looking to swap resorts, so we'll need to pass. Thanks again for looking.

Now is the time to book food & wine and Christmas accommodations.

I have 112 BWV and 382 BLT points. If needed I can borrow an additional 160 points from my future BLT UY.

Price is: $19 pp for BWV and $18 for BLT.

Send me your dates.

Looking for March 31 to Apr. 6, 2019 (6 nights). We are looking at boardwalk studio standard view. I believe it will take 89 points if my math is correct?
I'm interested in renting your points if possible. We'd also like to add the dining plan.
Thanks,
Adam Stille

Hi Adam

Unfortunately there are no resorts which have full availability for your dates. AKV have the most here I can find 3 consecutive days.

BWV in a standard have zero days.

Looking for BLT, studio any view. 12/5-12/8 3 nights. If not available go forward.

Ready to book

Looking for BLT, studio any view. 12/5-12/8 3 nights. If not available go forward.

Ready to book

Unfortunately no studio have full availability for your dates. 5-7 is available in a theme park view.

Let me know if that would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter