CLOSED - 114 Points For Rent @ $15pp - 11 month Animal Kingdom, 7 month all other resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwang123

Earning my Beers
I have 114 points that I am looking to rent. They have 11 month booking priority at Animal Kingdom and 7 months at other resorts. I would prefer to rent as close to 114 as possible but can work with you on smaller reservations.

I have been on this message board since 2012 and rented out points several times. I accept Paypal and there are no cancellations.

Message me here or send a private message.

Thank you.

Hi there,
My family and I are looking to stay from July 18th- 21st to celebrate my daughters 5th bday.

New to renting through DVC. Any availability anywhere from October 22-27th? ETA its just my daughter and I so a studio or 1 bedroom is what I'm looking for.

I have 114 points that I am looking to rent. They have 11 month booking priority at Animal Kingdom and 7 months at other resorts. I would prefer to rent as close to 114 as possible but can work with you on smaller reservations.

I have been on this message board since 2012 and rented out points several times. I accept Paypal and there are no cancellations.

Message me here or send a private message.

Thank you.
Need March 8 to March 13 2020 for savanna view at animal kingdom lodge

New to renting through DVC. Any availability anywhere from October 22-27th? ETA its just my daughter and I so a studio or 1 bedroom is what I'm looking for.

There are one or two nights available during these times in a studio or one bedroom but not the entire stay.

Looking for 1 night at AKL Kadani Village Savanna view. Any Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday toward the end of July. Thanks

Do you have a 6 night stay available in the time frame of oct 25 - nov 13?

Hi! Curious about Feb 22 thru 29 at AKL Savannah view or Poly studio. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter