CLOSED 120 points at $13 per point SSR and Bay Lake Towers + 15 BCV points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for studio at GFV, Poly, BLV, or WLV: Anytime in second two weeks of October. 6 night stay. We have a party of 5 so we would need an appropriate room size for that.
Thank you!

I can help you out. Let me know what you are looking for Studio, or a 1 Br or 2 BR. There is availability in several places . Renting points is easy. I just make the reservation in your name and you pay me for the points.
There will be only two adults from May 16-19 but on the 19th 4 children and two more adults will be arriving. thanks for your help!

Hi. Is the BLT 1 BR still available for 11/12-11/17 and do you have the 175 pts remaining? Thank you!!

Points for rent. Please send me a PM or post in this Thread. Will work fast to get you needed reservation.

Christian

Hi Christian,

I see you've had a lot of requests already but any chance you would have enough points left for a two bedroom at Bay Lake Tower Sunday, November 15 to November 21? And even though I know you don't have the points at beach club, would you check to see if a two bedroom villa was available there?

Thank you for checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter