CLOSED 120 points at $13 per point SSR and Bay Lake Towers + 15 BCV points

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am looking for something this Saturday, March 28, for 1 night, anywhere, a Studio. 2 adults/2 children. Thank you!!! :)

We will take the 2 studios at BLT for feb. 6-14, 2016. If still available! Please just let me know what you need from me!

Looking for a studio Monday, November 30, through Thursday, December 3. Can you please let me know what may be available? Thank you

Hi anything for a 1 br on April 10, 11, or 12th arrival for 6 nights? Flexible on dates can also travel April 25th
1 br 2 adults one child 13
long shot but thought i would try!
Pm or email... lampone5@hotmail
if 2 br avail i would consider.
Thank you so much for gettng back to me either way

Hi anything for a 1 br on April 10, 11, or 12th arrival for 6 nights? Flexible on dates can also travel April 25th
1 br 2 adults one child 13
long shot but thought i would try!
Pm or email... lampone5@hotmail
if 2 br avail i would consider.
Thank you so much for gettng back to me either way

This is available. I dont have enough points left for this but check with other members

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Downtown Disney Area
Best Availability:

This is available. I dont have enough points left for this but check with other members

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Downtown Disney Area
Best Availability:
Thank you so much for your reply and looking for me! i just found this same unit on rci for an exchange. I was hoping not to have to combine two of my weeks to get it, but maybe its less expensive to do it this way... thanks again!
Does anyone know if Saratoga is still having parking and traffic issues because of DTD construction?

Do you still have points available? Is there availability for BLT 1 BR standard for 12/6 - 12/13? And how much?

Just sent you a new email with a request about a possible split stay. Just let me know. Thanks Chris!

Gina

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter