CLOSED 121 points @ $9 a point - must use by end of March

Status
Not open for further replies.
awe that is a bummer, we are looking for something from the 24, 25 as well, would you mind checking one more time, i know things open up all the time.
For the 26 and 27 at old key west, is that for a studio?what is the number of points?
I would also prefer a 1 br if anything like that comes up, i would be glad to rent your points

I am interested in grabbing an OKW studio (or any studio) if any of those dates are still available. 2 ppl. Live local so dates are flexible. Thanks.

I am not sure what your specific request is. Could you let me know what exactly you want and what dates and room size.

We have to move quickly on these openings. Anything with 2 days back to back disappears in minutes.

Here is what is available

Lots of 1 day availability - 1 BR at SSR 23rd, 25th Studios on 25th and 27th, for 20 or 22 points. There are a lot of 1BRs available on the 25 for a day.

Any 1 or 2 night availability for March 18-19? Preferably a studio or 1BR. I know studios are pretty much gone though.

only the 1BR at 36 points = $288. Studio goes for about half that, so I see why you do not pay the higher price.

I will let you know if something pops anywhere. Studios are pretty much gone now unless you stop by Hawaii or Vero

Hi! If this is still available I would like to go ahead and book. Is it OKW or SSR? Either is fine. If it is still available can you PM me so I can send you payment info? Thank you very much!

Hi! If this is still available I would like to go ahead and book. Is it OKW or SSR? Either is fine. If it is still available can you PM me so I can send you payment info? Thank you very much!
The tools are not working tonight - shows something is open but everything is greyed out. I will try using another tool

Hi, apparently not much in the way of studios, sounds like. I am interested in 2 nights in a studio in the animal kingdom, first. If not, 2 nights in a studio anywhere. If not, 1 night in animal kingdom and succeeding night elsewhere in studio. Dates can be any nights last 2 weeks of March. Thanks for checking.
Linda

Looking for 2 nights. I know there are not many studios - but I can do a one bdr anywhere 3/28-3/30 or hotel room at any magic kingdom resort. Thanks, Jyl

looking for 3/26-3/28 for a family of 5. Rented DVC many times before. Want to add dining. would love 1 bdrm AKV

229 points for rent - my loss is your gain. Lot of single days still available to cheaply add days to an existing reservation. just PM me your desired size of room, number of people, and dates. Quick turnaround. Paypal accepted including credit cards.
March 21-24th at grand California? Or anytime next week?

Sent private message

229 points for rent - my loss is your gain. Lot of single days still available to cheaply add days to an existing reservation. just PM me your desired size of room, number of people, and dates. Quick turnaround. Paypal accepted including credit cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter