CLOSED: 123 Animal Kingdom Points to rent $16.50 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyonking3

DVC member
DVC Gold
Plan now for 2020!

I have up to 123 Animal Kingdom (AK) for a reservation at AK that will start 1 June 2020 and forward!

Up to 123 Animal Kingdom Points for rent- $16.50/pp

Points can be used for a reservation AFTER 1 June 2020.

Experienced renter!

If you plan your WDW trip 8 months or more in advance, you can probably get what you are looking for.

I have up to 123 Animal Kingdom (AK) for a reservation at AK that will start 1 June 2020 and forward!

Points can be used for a reservation AFTER 1 June 2020.

If interested, PM me

I provide quick responses, and a rental agreement.
I know that details matter and I am very detail-oriented person to make sure you get everything you want on your reservation. These are non-distressed points.

I use a Rental contract and I have references available.
Payment is not due until I have your reservation confirmed and an agreement signed by both parties. Simple and easy for everyone. First-time renters are welcome!

Interested?

Please provide:
1. Date Checking In
2. Date Checking out
3. Resort Desired-
4. Size of room

If the dates are available, I will then need more info from you.

If you plan in advance, than the likelihood of getting what you want is high!

PM me
If possible, reply here with "PM sent"

Last edited:

I have rented from Lyonking and just wanted to give him a bump here and a quick vote of confidence. Would certainly rent from him again.

Planning for 7 nights in Fall 2020. Can you transfer some of the points? Thanks!

Looking for 119 points for Aulani hotel room standard views. Dates are 5 June till 12 June 2020.
Happy to buy more points and upgrade my room type.
Please let me know

I can take a 116 point transfer if you want.

Looking for 119 points for Aulani hotel room standard views. Dates are 5 June till 12 June 2020.
Happy to buy more points and upgrade my room type.
Please let me know
Nothing is June is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!