CLOSED - 1240 Points Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuiteMouse

Earning My Ears
I have 1240 points to rent at $12 per point. I am an experienced renter since 2001 and I enjoy working with "Newbies". I am glad to book any reservation size, big or small.:wave2:

For your protection, payment for your reservation will only be due once you have received a reservation confirmation from Disney. I am glad to accept payment via PayPal, personal check, credit card or electronic check.

I will be glad to add any of the Disney package options such as Disney Dining, Magical Express ground transportation, Park Passes, etc. I can also assist you in getting passes to other local attractions such as SeaWorld and Universal Studios.

I have worked with many happy renters and I will glad to provide references upon request.

Please contact me at Miss.Mouse@verizon.net for quickest reply. I will try to respond to your request within the hour. If you reply to me through this post, I will try to respond within the day.

Have a magical day! pixiedust:

Possibly interested in some of your points. Where is your home resort?

Email me at JeremyEdwardBrown @ gmail.com

Tried sending an email but it wouldn't go through
. . .hoping you can help us :) newbie to renting and using DVC looking for an amazing vacay

Good evening! We are looking to rent 296 points for Nov 20 to 27 at AKL

. . . please let me know if you are able to help.

We would like to see a contact if any and cancellation.

Also you mentioned that you are able to help with park passes Are these
at a discounted rate? Can you send me pricing on tickets for 6 day park hoppers? both adult and child?

Can you please provide me a better email. ..

I too would be interested and would also be a newbie. Depending on location and my understanding of points, I would be in need of a rental for a Sun-Thur option. Currently looking at May 5-9, 2013. Please email me at ckiss1977 @ yahoo .com or as stated from the others above, please provide an alternative email address. Need an option where it can sleep up to five. Thank you.:beach:

wanting to know if you could look into availability for a studio at any of the following BWV, BCV, BLT, VWL, for any 4 consecutive nights in the 3/31/13-4/6/13 range. Thank you.

Sorry Everyone for the incorrect email in my original post. Thank you for your responses. My email has been correct.
Please use Miss.Mouse@verizon.net :earboy2:
Thank you!!

What is your home resort. I a interested in AKL Savannah view studio 1/3/14-1/10/14 and value studio for same dates, total approximately 171 points (may need more if rates go up for 2014). Can you book 11 months out?

wanting to know if you could look into availability for a studio at any of the following BWV, BCV, BLT, VWL, for any 4 consecutive nights in the 3/31/13-4/6/13 range. Thank you.
Sorry! Nothing available at the resorts you requested for 3/31 - 4/6. I actually checked 3/28 - 4/8. However, there is a studio available at SSR. It is literally the last one left with 4 days consecutive. Let me know if you are interested.

I would need 518 points for BLT December 22-27. Is this something you might be able to do?

what are the dates, may be interested

Sorry! Nothing available at the resorts you requested for 3/31 - 4/6. I actually checked 3/28 - 4/8. However, there is a studio available at SSR. It is literally the last one left with 4 days consecutive. Let me know if you are interested.

I am looking for BWV - 1 BR week of 9/22-9/28; this is a first time trip for us! Please let me know if you can book there as of yet and availability....thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter