CLOSED - 1240 Points Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would like AKV Value ! bed for 11/30 - 12/6. Please tell if you have points available for this time.

Hello,

I tried to email you but did not hear back. Do you have availibility for Oct 13-19? I would like a studio preferably at AKV but I will go to another based on pricing or availibility. Please let me know when you get a moment. Thank you!

I'm interested in points for a vacation from August 18 to August 23. My preferences are:

1st - Animal Kingdom - 2 bedrooms, savannah view
2nd - Wilderness Lodge - 2 bedrooms

I sent an email with a similar request one or two days ago.

Thanks

Do you have points for Grand California Villas for Oct 7th - 11th? I have 89 points left in my account, and it looks like I need 208. So I need 119 more.

I have emailed you already. Do you still have these points available. Look forward to hearing from you.
Fjola:flower3:

5 nights Sunday through Friday - flexible on departure except cannot travel week of July 14. thank you.

I am interested in a 2 bedroom villa for the three of us from 12/30-1/4/2013. Those dates are flexible a day or two in either direction. Beach Club is our first choice, followed by the Boardwalk, but I am flexible. Thanks for your help!!

I will actually try to email you directly...sorry for the mix up...emailing now:)

Sent you an email. Dont' know if you recieved it or not so I'm going to send the info on here as well. My name is Emily and my husband and I are wanting to rent DVC points for our one year anniversary at Animal Kingdom. We were unfortunately unable to take a honeymoon so this would really be an awesome experience, not to mention our first trip to Disney World. We're wanting either a value or standard studio villa for September 22nd-28th, 2013. Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Hi I am super interested in renting night as a surprise end of our trip for night of august 12 either baylake or animal kingdom savannah veiw email us ashleyinchar@aim.com I can book and pay this week. Please let me know! Look forward to hearing from you!!

If you haven't placed all your points yet, I am looking for 2 or 3 days July 15,16,17 in a studio, hopefully Boardwalk. Very flexible... just trying to piggy back a couple days on property onto the end of an off site week. Complete Newbie to rental points.

Looking for a studio from 12-4 thru 12-5. Preferred resort would be BWV but we are good with any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts