CLOSED - 1240 Points Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 1240 points to rent at $12 per point. I am an experienced renter since 2001 and I enjoy working with "Newbies". I am glad to book any reservation size, big or small.:wave2:

For your protection, payment for your reservation will only be due once you have received a reservation confirmation from Disney. I am glad to accept payment via PayPal, personal check, credit card or electronic check.

I will be glad to add any of the Disney package options such as Disney Dining, Magical Express ground transportation, Park Passes, etc. I can also assist you in getting passes to other local attractions such as SeaWorld and Universal Studios.

I have worked with many happy renters and I will glad to provide references upon request.

Please contact me at Miss.Mouse@verizon.net for quickest reply. I will try to respond to your request within the hour. If you reply to me through this post, I will try to respond within the day.

Have a magical day! pixiedust:

We are already renting a studio for two nights at the Wilderness lodge*on march 7*and 8, 2013.* We need one additional night on march 9th because Delta changed our return flight.* Our reservation # is*430131748992.* Can we purchase an additional night thru you?

Thank you,
Rebeca Violett

We were wanting to stay at the Bay Lake Tower the first half of May and need 118 points. We would also consider staying at the Beach Club Villas which we would need 100 pts for. Please let me know if you have these available. Thanks so much!

Looking into 2 studios at BWV, BCV, or AKV for dates of 11/7-11/12/2013 for 5 adults. Any availability or points for one of those combinations.

Newbie grandmother needs 260 points to rent 2 studios at Aulani arrival Dec 21, 2013 depart Dec 26, 2013. If you have this available, please send me full instructions for this newbie to purchase. Thanks for your help and patience.

Hi there,

We are planning a vacation for Jan. 2-8, 2014. Would you have points avialable for Wilderness Lodge Villas, SSR Treehouse Villas, Bay Lake Towers, or Animal Kingdom Lodge. I'd like a one bedroom villa at any of these.

Thanks

I am completely new to this whole renting thing, but I am looking to possbily rent points for 6/14-6/21 2013. My #1 preference is a value studio a AKL, but would also be willing to look at BWV. Either Available for that time frame? Thanks! :)

I would be interested in renting for oct 25-28 at AKL a one bedroom CL. I've never rented before and I'm nervous. Thanks!

Heather

Hello, I am interesed in buying some of your points. We too are newbies to renting DVC points!
I think we need about 273 points to rent at Bay Lake Tower. Our dates are 7 Dec - 13 Dec.
Can you help?

I also saw mentioned that you are able to help with park passes? Are these
at a discounted rate? Can you send me pricing on tickets for 5 day park hoppers? both adult and child?

Sorry, I forgot to mention that we want to rent a 2 bedroom villa at Bay Lake Tower.
Our dates are Dec 7-13.
I think that means we need 273 points.
Thanks!

Hi,

I was wondering if you may be able to assist me. A broker that we looked into reserving with no longer has availability. Can you please let me know if you have access to Bay Lake Towers or Wilderness Lodge 2 bedroom for Aug 17-26th? (9 nights) Please, let me know as we would like to book asap!

Regards,

Scott & Robyn

I have 1240 points to rent at $12 per point. I am an experienced renter since 2001 and I enjoy working with "Newbies". I am glad to book any reservation size, big or small.:wave2:

For your protection, payment for your reservation will only be due once you have received a reservation confirmation from Disney. I am glad to accept payment via PayPal, personal check, credit card or electronic check.

I will be glad to add any of the Disney package options such as Disney Dining, Magical Express ground transportation, Park Passes, etc. I can also assist you in getting passes to other local attractions such as SeaWorld and Universal Studios.

I have worked with many happy renters and I will glad to provide references upon request.

Please contact me at Miss.Mouse@verizon.net for quickest reply. I will try to respond to your request within the hour. If you reply to me through this post, I will try to respond within the day.

Have a magical day! pixiedust:

Emailed you and can pay tomorrow! Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I was wondering if you may be able to assist me. A broker that we looked into reserving with no longer has availability. Can you please let me know if you have access to Bay Lake Towers or Wilderness Lodge 2 bedroom for Aug 17-26th? (9 nights) Please, let me know as we would like to book asap!

Regards,

Scott & Robyn

I'm sorry, but VWL and BLT are not available for your dates. However, there are other resorts with availability. Also, some of the dates you want are available, so you could do a split stay at 2 resorts of your choice. If you are interested, please email me at SuiteMouse@verizon.net. I will be glad to check out other options for you.;)

I am completely new to this whole renting thing, but I am looking to possbily rent points for 6/14-6/21 2013. My #1 preference is a value studio a AKL, but would also be willing to look at BWV. Either Available for that time frame? Thanks! :)

Have you had the chance to look into this for me? Would you prefer that I email you? If the above is not available I would be interested in BCV, WVL or BLT. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter