CLOSED - 1240 Points Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in 200-270 pts for Saratoga Springs Treehouse Villas for October 23-28 for my wedding party. Also looking at Bay Lake Tower 2-bedroom standard for a party of 6-7 adults. Please let me know if you have anything else available. Thanks!

We need 104 pts for a BLT studio on Sept 8-14th. We would also consider The BCV. Please let me know if they are still available! You may contact me at 865-323-8601 or ( Cherie @ infinitumart . Com ) Thanks so much!

Hello

I am looking to rent a studio at both BLT and BC. I want to stay at each resort 2 nights [November 14th and 15th] and [Nov 16th and 17th]. Please let me know even if you can only fill one of the resorts. I have rented before and can provide references. You can contact me at campbelldanielle@yahoo.com. I can not pm yet.

Danielle

We are interested in either AKL or AKV for sometime in May or June. Didn't know if it was too late to do one of those, but we are pretty open as far as dates go. We have 4 (2 adults and 2 kids ages 9 and 1). We would probably want a Sun-Thurs, but pretty open as far as that goes also. Please let me know if anything is available in that date range. Thanks so much! Sending you a an email, also.

Sent you an email looking for BWV standard view studio 12/1-12/6/13. Not sure where your home resort is.

Which is your home resort?
We are looking for December.
We are interested in either VWL or BCV in a 2 bedroom villa.
Dates are 7 Dec - 13 Dec 2013.
I can't PM you and have tried to email but it bounced back.
Thanks,
Libby

I'm a newbie and I know last minute.....Any points available April 1-6 family of 4 around 80points AKV value

I'm a newbie and I know last minute.....Any points available April 1-6 family of 4 around 80points AKV value

Sorry, getting AKV value is difficult when planning far in advance. I"m afraid there is nothing available for your dates. I'll be glad to check other options for you though. Please email if you're interested. miss.mouse@verizon.net
Thanks

What is the balance of your available rental points? I am looking for 349 points for OKW Jan. 2014.

We need 104 pts for a BLT studio on Sept 8-14th. We would also consider The BCV. Please let me know if they are still available! You may contact me at 865-323-8601 or ( Cherie @ infinitumart . Com ) Thanks so much!

Are there any points left? I am looking for:

4/27/13 to 5/3/13
2 Adults, 1 Child
Studio or 1 Bedroom
Animal Kingdom Lodge/Villas
Beach Club Resort/Villas
Bay Lake Towers

Thank you!!

We are interested in either AKL or AKV for sometime in October.

We would be most interested in Conceirge 1BR but not sure what may or may not be available. Please let me know if anything is available in that date range. Thanks so much!

Sending you a an email, also

I'm not sure if you have any points left. We are looking at coming December 5-15. We want a standard studio at bcv from the 5th to the 10th and we would like a standard studio at wilderness lodge from the 10th to the 15th. It's a total of 154 points. 77 for each resort. I would be open to boardwalk villas instead of beach club and I am willing to switch and stay at wilderness lodge first.

Are there any points left? I am looking for:

4/27/13 to 5/3/13
2 Adults, 1 Child
Studio or 1 Bedroom
Animal Kingdom Lodge/Villas
Beach Club Resort/Villas
Bay Lake Towers

Thank you!!

Still have some points left for this reservation. Please email me at Miss.Mouse@verizon.net. I will be glad to make this reservation for you.

I am interested in 200-270 pts for Saratoga Springs Treehouse Villas for October 23-28 for my wedding party. Also looking at Bay Lake Tower 2-bedroom standard for a party of 6-7 adults. Please let me know if you have anything else available. Thanks!

I emailed you back (I think :confused3). But I CAN make the SSR Treehouse reservation for you. Please email me if you would like to pursue the reservation.

Hi - I sent you an email. Thanks!

I'm also looking to rent points. Looking for:

10/27/13 - 11/3/13
Studio or 1 bedroom
Boardwalk villas

Any points left that may work?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter