Closed - 130 SSR Points For Rent $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi K,

Yes, those dates are available. I can reserve them for you, but you will need to send me a private message with your personal information(email and phone #). In order to send a private message you need to have posted 10 messages. Some people just post “Test” on a non discussion thread to get them to 10. See the link below:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/test-board-to-achieve-10-posts-for-pm-2.3753008/
Just post ten messages and we should then be able to exchange information.

Thanks hjs33, I appreciate the info as I am new to this site. I have completed the ten posts and will wait for my account to be updated for pm privileges. I will reach out soon. -K

I have posted 10 messages, but I just joined last night so it may be an hour or two before I’m eligible! Not your fault, I’m new to all of this!
Once you can send me a private message then I’ll need the following to book the reservation:

Names of people staying in room
An Address
Contact Phone number
Contact Email

Any studio availability Oct 16-20? Prefer AK/OKW/Boardwalk but open to others.
There are no studios available for those dates. October is a very popular time for DVC. The longest string of days in a row with studios is 3 and that’s at the very end of October at Saratoga Springs. If you are looking for 4 days in a row you’ll have to move up to a 1 bedroom.

There are no studios available for those dates. October is a very popular time for DVC. The longest string of days in a row with studios is 3 and that’s at the very end of October at Saratoga Springs. If you are looking for 4 days in a row you’ll have to move up to a 1 bedroom.
I appreciate you checking, thanks for the info!

I have 130 SSR points available at $13 per point. Reservation must be before 12/1/2019.

Please provide the following information:
Dates Wanted
Number of Bedrooms
Resorts

The more flexability with the above, the more likely I will be able to get you your reservation. I also have some points I can borrow if you need more than 130 points, but I will charge $15 per point over 130.

I will accept PayPal, Zelle, or check. But you will be responsible for any PayPal fees. 30% will be do immediately and the remaining balance will be due 60 days prior to check in.

Let me know if you have any questions and have a great day!
I’m looking for 8/12-8/16 for a studio in the magic kingdom area.

Hi I was wondering if you were able to book 2 nights at Saratoga springs for May 25th-May 27th in a standard studio? I know it’s a little in advance but I read somewhere you can borrow points in advance? It would be for 2 adults and 1 child, using the calculator I think it’s 26 points that I would need......
Look forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Dom

Hi I was wondering if you were able to book 2 nights at Saratoga springs for May 25th-May 27th in a standard studio? I know it’s a little in advance but I read somewhere you can borrow points in advance? It would be for 2 adults and 1 child, using the calculator I think it’s 26 points that I would need......
Look forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Dom
Hi Dom,

Yes, I can book those dates for you, but I would charge $15 per point. I'm offering $13 on the 130pts I currently have that are expiring in December. Since your date is after when these points would expire, I don't have the urgency to use them and so would charge a more "normal" rate for those points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter