CLOSED*** $14.50 points for rent. 450 VB points must be used by 11/30/19 only $14.50 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELMC

DIS Veteran
EDIT: CLOSED. Thank you everyone!

Hello all,

I have 450 points from a new Vero Beach contract that I won't be able to use by November 30, 2019 so I am renting them out for only $14.50 each. I can offer a discount on larger reservations and/or reservations that finish by July 31, 2019.

I have been an active participant on these great boards for the past 8 years and have been actively renting out my extra DVC points during that time as well. I use a contract and have references. Payment via Paypal is due upon receiving confirmation (I'll even waive the 3% Paypal fee). :)

Please feel free to post or pm me any requests. Please know that your best chances of finding accommodations are most likely studios at SSR or OKW and 1BRs at SSR, OKW, and AKV.

Thanks,
Dan

Last edited:
Hello all,

I have 450 points from a new Vero Beach contract that I won't be able to use by November 30, 2019 so I am renting them out for only $14.50 each. I can offer a discount on larger reservations and/or reservations that finish by July 31, 2019.

I have been an active participant on these great boards for the past 8 years and have been actively renting out my extra DVC points during that time as well. I use a contract and have references. Payment via Paypal is due upon receiving confirmation (I'll even waive the 3% Paypal fee). :)

Please feel free to post or pm me any requests. Please know that your best chances of finding accommodations are most likely studios at SSR or OKW and 1BRs at SSR, OKW, and AKV.

Thanks,
Dan

I’m interested!

I’m interested!
Thank you for your interest. Since you don't have 10 posts we cannot communicate through the private conversation feature here on the DIS. So please reply to this thread with the dates, resort and room type you are looking for and I can check availability for you.

Hello,
I was looking around at different resorts but if possible can you check out the Polynesian and art of animation

Hello,
I was looking around at different resorts but if possible can you check out the Polynesian and art of animation
Sorry forgot the dates. Dates are nov 1 to nov 8
Thanks for your interest. So you know, Art of Animation is a Disney Resort Hotel and I am not able to book that using DVC points. With regards to the Poly, there is no availability during that time. In all the DVC resorts there is sporadic availability during those dates, one or two nights in a row in a studio at AKV, SSR, or OKW. There are five nights in a row at AKV in a 1BR. Please let me know how you would like to proceed. Thanks!

Thanks for your interest. So you know, Art of Animation is a Disney Resort Hotel and I am not able to book that using DVC points. With regards to the Poly, there is no availability during that time. In all the DVC resorts there is sporadic availability during those dates, one or two nights in a row in a studio at AKV, SSR, or OKW. There are five nights in a row at AKV in a 1BR. Please let me know how you would like to proceed. Thanks!
Okay. I'm new to the DIS so I just want to be sure I understand and we're on the same page. I need to be able to go from the 1st of November to the 8th due to other family being down throughout those dates. Is there any possibility that anything would be available for those dates or how I would go about going down for those dates

Okay. I'm new to the DIS so I just want to be sure I understand and we're on the same page. I need to be able to go from the 1st of November to the 8th due to other family being down throughout those dates. Is there any possibility that anything would be available for those dates or how I would go about going down for those dates
Not a problem. The DIS is a discussion forum that is independent from Walt Disney World. You have happened across the forum where DVC owners such as myself have extra points that they are renting out to book accommodations for other forum members such as yourself. While there is not consistent availability at DVC resorts for those dates, you can book a hotel room directly through Disney by going to www.waltdisneyworld.com. Hope this helps!

Hello! Looking for a 1 BR (but studio is ok) for Nov 16-18 or Nov 23-25 at AKL, SSR, or OKW? If those are available what is the total price? Thanks!

Hello! Looking for a 1 BR (but studio is ok) for Nov 16-18 or Nov 23-25 at AKL, SSR, or OKW? If those are available what is the total price? Thanks!
Thanks for your message. On both sets of dates there are no studios available. However, there are three choices for 1BR for both sets of dates. SSR Preferred, $957. SSR Standard $826.50. Old Key West $739.50. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi, any availability at Vero beach for 3-4 nights this summer? Dates are flexible!
Thanks for your inquiry. The only real availability at VB this summer is in August in a Deluxe Inn Room Standard View. Please let me know!

Anything for 8/24-8/31?
Thanks for your message. There is full availability for those dates at SSR in a studio. That would be 99 points. There is also full availability in a 1BR unit at SSR, OKW, AKV, CCV, and BRV as well as partial availability at BWV and BLT. Please let me know what you would be looking for and we can go from there.

Thanks!

Hello, could you please tell if if there are any studios available for 3-4 nights in October - I am flexible on dates?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter