CLOSED*** $14.50 points for rent. 450 VB points must be used by 11/30/19 only $14.50 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, could you please tell if if there are any studios available for 3-4 nights in October - I am flexible on dates?

Thank you!
Thanks for your inquiry. The only availability I see is October 1-5 or October 28-31, both at SSR in a preferred studio. Please let me know if you would like me to book this reservation for you.

Thanks!

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. We ended up booking our flights so I am not quite so flexible on dates anymore - I would need a room from Oct 24-27, is there any availability during that time (one bedroom perhaps)?

Hi :) Do you have a minimum of points that you rent? I'm interested in a Studio at AKV from Sept 10-14

Hello all,

I have 450 points from a new Vero Beach contract that I won't be able to use by November 30, 2019 so I am renting them out for only $14.50 each. I can offer a discount on larger reservations and/or reservations that finish by July 31, 2019.

I have been an active participant on these great boards for the past 8 years and have been actively renting out my extra DVC points during that time as well. I use a contract and have references. Payment via Paypal is due upon receiving confirmation (I'll even waive the 3% Paypal fee). :)

Please feel free to post or pm me any requests. Please know that your best chances of finding accommodations are most likely studios at SSR or OKW and 1BRs at SSR, OKW, and AKV.

Thanks,
Dan
Looking for a 1 bedroom 9/26-9/30 anything beside ssr

Is there any availability at BWV in a studio from August 11-15? Also, curious about studio availability at any of the resorts sept 13-17.

Hi! Looking for a studio at any Disney property but preferably animal kingdom from October 9 through the 12th. Can you please confirm if any availability?

Hello all,

I have 450 points from a new Vero Beach contract that I won't be able to use by November 30, 2019 so I am renting them out for only $14.50 each. I can offer a discount on larger reservations and/or reservations that finish by July 31, 2019.

I have been an active participant on these great boards for the past 8 years and have been actively renting out my extra DVC points during that time as well. I use a contract and have references. Payment via Paypal is due upon receiving confirmation (I'll even waive the 3% Paypal fee). :)

Please feel free to post or pm me any requests. Please know that your best chances of finding accommodations are most likely studios at SSR or OKW and 1BRs at SSR, OKW, and AKV.

Thanks,
Dan

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. We ended up booking our flights so I am not quite so flexible on dates anymore - I would need a room from Oct 24-27, is there any availability during that time (one bedroom perhaps)?
The only availability for those dates is an SSR 1BR for 88 points standard, 102 preferred. Please let me know if you would like me to book this reservation for you.

Hi :) Do you have a minimum of points that you rent? I'm interested in a Studio at AKV from Sept 10-14
Thanks for your inquiry. I don't have a minimum but unfortunately there is no studio availability at AKV for those dates. There is a studio at SSR for 47 points if that interests you. Please let me know.

Thanks!

Hi! Looking for a studio at any Disney property but preferably animal kingdom from October 9 through the 12th. Can you please confirm if any availability?
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately there is only a night here or a night there at various properties. There is no availability for the entirety of your reservation for those dates.

Ok - can you find a studio for oct 9 and I’m told there is a 1 br at ssr for oct 10-12 ? :)

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately there is only a night here or a night there at various properties. There is no availability for the entirety of your reservation for those dates.

Thanks for your inquiry. I don't have a minimum but unfortunately there is no studio availability at AKV for those dates. There is a studio at SSR for 47 points if that interests you. Please let me know.

Thanks!
Good morning! I'm definitely interested. Please PM me with your rental agreement terms and what info you need from me.

Hi there!
Was looking for a 1BR at AKL or Bay Lake with any view for 9/12-9/15. I know these tend to be less available this close to travel, but figured it was worth a shot! Open to other properties if these are not available those dates. We are 2 adults and 1 child. Thanks!

Hi there!
Was looking for a 1BR at AKL or Bay Lake with any view for 9/12-9/15. I know these tend to be less available this close to travel, but figured it was worth a shot! Open to other properties if these are not available those dates. We are 2 adults and 1 child. Thanks!
Thanks for your inquiry. Kidani Village has standard and savanna views for those dates. Jambo House has just standard. The point costs are 74 and 93 points respectively. Please let me know if you would like to make this reservation. It would also be helpful for you to get your post count (in non rental forums) up to 10 so that you can use the private conversation feature.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!