CLOSED 150+ (0 Points Remain) AKV Points Available $14.50 / Point for Any DVC Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! We are planning a stay between August 31 and Sept 4, just 2 adults, so studio is fine. Any chance there is something for 1 or 2 nights during that period at Bay Lake Tower (first choice)? If not then is there anything else anywhere available during that time? I know it's Galaxy Edge opening and labor day weekend, so I am taking a long shot here. :)

:(

AKV only has individual night for a one bedroom

SSR only one with two nights together (your first two) in a one bedroom

Sorry

Thanks for checking. I am going to stick with my current reservation all All Star for the week. Thanks again.

Hello! We are planning a stay between August 31 and Sept 4, just 2 adults, so studio is fine. Any chance there is something for 1 or 2 nights during that period at Bay Lake Tower (first choice)? If not then is there anything else anywhere available during that time? I know it's Galaxy Edge opening and labor day weekend, so I am taking a long shot here. :)
PM sent.

Hello Ginn Family,

So that would be either the Beach Club or the Boardwalk Villas. All sold out, which is to be expected with just the Food & Wine Festival ...... and now add in Galaxy’s Edge, yikes.

I did check a few other resorts for you and Saratoga Springs would be your best bet.

PM me if you would like to give me specifics on what you need and I can do a deeper dive and set something up for you.
Dan
Thank you for the reply. Maybe it would be best to look into booking something for June of 2020 for Beach Club. We have a family of 6 and need plenty of space!

Any availability for September 1 checking out September 2? Preferably a studio or 1 bedroom.. Thank you!

Looking for AKV at Jambo for Mar. 9 to Mar. 13 Studio Savanna View: 76 points I believe I need.

Hi there,

Looking for either:
1. 2 studios at BCV; or
2. One 2 bedroom villa at BCV

One night only on September 14. Assuming 35 points isn't enough, but appreciate any insight. Thank you!

Hi there,

Looking for either:
1. 2 studios at BCV; or
2. One 2 bedroom villa at BCV

One night only on September 14. Assuming 35 points isn't enough, but appreciate any insight. Thank you!
Lots of 2 bedrooms but not st Beach club

AKV, SSR, OKW, Copper Creek, BLT and Bolder Ridge.

No Studios.

Just let me know via PM.
Dan

Only 35+ points remain; looking to rent all of them together in one last rental if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!