CLOSED: 150-244 Points for rent starting 2/1/2020. Home resort: HHI - $16/pp. Can be used at WDW at 7 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruisin5

DIS Veteran
Experienced renter with 150-244 points available for rent at 11 month at HHI or 7 months at any other DVC resort!

As of today, I can make a reservation on property from Feb 1 - March 5, 2020 or at HHI from Feb 1 - July 5, 2020.

PM me with your dates, resorts, room size and view preferences!

Last edited:
UPDATE: 100-194 points available; more if needed.

Last edited:
UPDATE: 100-194 points available; more if needed.

My first time renting points and the transaction with cruisin5 is going smooth, very professional and friendly. We are looking forward to our stay. Thanks cruisin5!

Looking to stay at BWV from March 16-24, 2020. Would like a preferred view. Also thought of splitting the stay with three nights at AKV Savannah view, but not sure how complicated that can get.

Let me know what our options are :)

Looking to stay at BWV from March 16-24, 2020. Would like a preferred view. Also thought of splitting the stay with three nights at AKV Savannah view, but not sure how complicated that can get.

Let me know what our options are :)

I can start booking that for you on August 16th as that is when the seven-month window opens. If you want it booked sooner you'll need to find someone with BWV and AK as their home resort. (Or two owners.) Doing a split stay is easy! I can most definitely help you plan the trip.

You'll need to increase your post count before I can send you a PM. Posts in this forum don't count toward the requirement. Here's more info:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

I am looking to stay at Disney World Beach Club in a studio or one bedroom check in 1/11/20 check out 1/15/20 do you have any points available for this time?

I am looking to stay at Disney World Beach Club in a studio or one bedroom check in 1/11/20 check out 1/15/20 do you have any points available for this time?

There are no studios available for those dates. The 11th and 12th are booked solid across all resorts.

A one bedroom is available for three nights, but not at BCV.

Hello, looking for February 26th Thru February 29th. Would need either 2 studios or a 2 bedroom.

Hello, looking for February 26th Thru February 29th. Would need either 2 studios or a 2 bedroom.

Hi RSilva1209!

There is availability everywhere other than BCV and BWV.

You'll need to increase your post count before I can send you a PM. Posts in this forum don't count toward the requirement. Here's more info:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

I'll start posting the options, it will take a while as there is lots of availability!

SSR
Studio Standard 46 each
Studio Preferred 55 each
2-Bedroom Standard (lockoff/dedicated) 127
2-Bedroom Preferred (lockoff/dedicated) 149
Treehouse 158

AK-KIDANI
Studio Standard 50 each
Studio Savannah 60 each
2-Bedroom Standard (lockoff/dedicated) 124
2-Bedroom Savannah (lockoff/dedicated) 161

OKW
Studio 47 each
2-Bedroom (near HH/lockoff/dedicated) 128

POLY
Studio Standard 73 each
Studio Lake View 86 each
Bungalow 507 (YIKES)

AK-JAMBO
Studio Savanna 60 each
2-Bedroom Savanna Lockoff 161

VGF
2-Bedroom Standard 202
2-Bedroom Lake View 238

CC
2-Bedroom 151
Cabin 382

Riviera
2-Bedroom Preferred 219

BRV
2-Bedroom 151

BLT
2-Bedroom Lake View 167

There is no way to know if there are two studios available until after booking the first one.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Looking to book a 2 BR dates Feb 2-7 but flexible on dates during that week, wanting 5 nights. If possible BLT Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!