CLOSED 150 AKV points available for rent @ $16 point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I am looking for something from 3/21-4/1. I could use the points at the beginning or end of the stay and move elsewhere, as I suspect they will not cover all. Anything available? Thank you!
29th-1st are the only dates with studios available. Saratoga and an AVK have those 3 dates available.

I have 150 AKV points for stays beginning February 2019. Can book any resort 7 months out or home resort at 11 months. Asking $16 a point. Points not available for transfer. Please post dates and resort of interest.

Experienced renter, can add dining and magical express if desired.

Do you have a studio available for 4/4/19-4/13/19? Or partial of those dates?

Hi, we are interested in a studio at AKL any time in Oct for a family of 4.

Hi, I am looking for a studio AKL for a family of 4 in the month of October. Is there any availability?

Is it too early to price a studio at AKL for Dec.? Looking for Dec. 9th - 23rd for a family of three, wondering how many points that runs and much it costs. Thanks!!

Looking for a studio at Boardwalk (preferably) or AKL for 10/10/19-10/19/19 or 10/17/19-10/26/19. Anything available? Price?

I have 150 AKV points for stays beginning February 2019. Can book any resort 7 months out or home resort at 11 months. Asking $16 a point. Points not available for transfer. Please post dates and resort of interest.

I am interested in any rental for the last week in June for a family of 5.

Looking for Feb 4th thru 9th the 4th thru 7th will work too..
No preference, just two of us.

Thank you !

Hello. I am new to renting DVC points but would like to try it out. I am looking for points for a week the beginning of Feb 2020

Looking for Feb 4th thru 9th the 4th thru 7th will work too..
No preference, just two of us.

Thank you !

Sorry those dates are completely booked

Hi - any studio available Aug 10-16 at AKL?
Yes both standard (98 points) and Savanna view (117)

Sorry. Dec 3-10
Sorry value accommodations all booked

Hello. I am new to renting DVC points but would like to try it out. I am looking for points for a week the beginning of Feb 2020
. DVC members can only book up to 11 months in advance so nothing can be booked for February of 2020 yet.

Sorry for the delay in these responses. For some reason it’s not been notifying me of all posts.
Hi, I am looking for a studio AKL for a family of 4 in the month of October. Is there any availability?

Still availability in October. Any idea on dates or length of stay?

Is it too early to price a studio at AKL for Dec.? Looking for Dec. 9th - 23rd for a family of three, wondering how many points that runs and much it costs. Thanks!!

That would be more points then I have availabile to rent.

Looking for studio at akl May 30- june 3 2 adults and 2 kids

Kidani does have a standard view for 66 points.

Looking for a studio at Boardwalk (preferably) or AKL for 10/10/19-10/19/19 or 10/17/19-10/26/19. Anything available? Price?

Kidani has standard view available For either dates at 114 points. At $16 a point it would be $1824. Since October is not within the 7 month window I’m not able to book Boardwalk at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter