CLOSED: 150 Points for Rent with BRV (VWL) at $15.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamin Disney

Loving Life In the NOW!
:welcome:Hello! I have 150 points for rent at $15.00 per point. I am only booking for December 2019 onward at my home resort BRV currently! Bookings in December go very quickly so if you want to go to Disney in December now is the time. I am booking my trip for my family right now!

Please include the following information when you PM me and I will respond as soon as possible. Also, please respond in the thread so I am notified of your interest. Lastly, I am a experienced renter and do provide/require a signed contract.

Email Address
Names of Travelers
Ages of Children
Address
Telephone Number
Preferred Dates

Thank you and have a Disney Dreamin Day!:flower:

Last edited:
Believe it or not, studios are booking fast in December. If you want to go, book now ... don't wait!

Hi! I need to book the week of Thanksgiving. November 23- 30. Your points will not work for that? Not sure if there is even any availability, but thought I would ask.

Hi! I need to book the week of Thanksgiving. November 23- 30. Your points will not work for that? Not sure if there is even any availability, but thought I would ask.

Hi Leiadorrian, thank you for reaching out. There are no Studios available during that time frame and unfortunately, I am not able to book anything before December 1st.

Studio dec 3 through 14 or dec 7 through 17
It's our anniversary and seeing what's out there

Thank you for your request. Unfortunately, there are no studios available during that timeframe. They do have 1 bdrms available but the points are very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter