CLOSED: 157 Aulani points for rent $15 per point, must use by Oct 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MiniMom22
Thank you for all the information. If you can't tell this is my first time using the forum. I seems that 2 bedrooms is out of our price range. I would be looking for more of a studio or 1 bedroom. Is there anything in available in my Nov range? and is there anything in Animal Kingdom?

last thing I see is if you want to do the nights of Oct 27-31 (checking out Nov 1) at Saratoga, there is one night available in a 2 bedroom Savannah View at Animal Kingdom on the night of October 26, 48 points. I think those are all of the options for 6 consecutive nights. To summarize, one night at AK or OKW then five nights at Saratoga, or two nights at OKW and then four at Saratoga.

One night at AK Savannah View 48 points then five at Saratoga (2BR) 200 points - 248 points total.
One night at OKW, one bedroom 27 points or 2 bedroom 36 points, then five nights at Saratoga - 227 or 236 total.
Two nights at OKW two bedroom 68 points and four at Saratoga 160 - 228 total.

@MiniMom22
Thank you for all the information. If you can't tell this is my first time using the forum. I seems that 2 bedrooms is out of our price range. I would be looking for more of a studio or 1 bedroom. Is there anything in available in my Nov range? and is there anything in Animal Kingdom?
Ok let me see what I can find for just studio or one bedroom.

There are four consecutive nights at OKW, Oct 27-31, 104 points, 1 bedroom. The most at AK is three nights Oct 28-31 or Nov 4-7, 99 points.

There also four consecutive nights at Saratoga Springs Nov 4-8, or Nov 10-14, one bedroom also 104 points if you wanted Nov dates. If you can stay until November 16 you can have six consecutive nights at Saratoga Springs, one bedroom, 222 points.

Yes 3 nights, Nov 4-7 at Animal Kingdom or 4 night Nov 4-8 at Saratoga Springs. Could do just 3 nights at Saratoga, but up to 4 nights straight.

There is a studio for 3 nights at Saratoga for 36 points total, Nov 5-8. And correction to Animal Kingdom one bedroom, it’s 93 points for 3 nights not 99. Sorry about that.

@MiniMom22 maybe it takes a day to have a private conversation. I wish I could PM you. The 3 nights at Saratoga would work.

Ok, 3 nights at Saratoga is 78 points. You have to be on here for a day and do the 10 posts. Let me know when you can send me details and we'll get you booked!

There is a studio for 3 nights at Saratoga for 36 points total, Nov 5-8. And correction to Animal Kingdom one bedroom, it’s 93 points for 3 nights not 99. Sorry about that.
I thought it was 36 points. It will have to be tomorrow before I can pm you

I have 157 Aulani points available for rent, $15 per point. I can borrow 100 points from 2020 use year if you need more for your trip. Can use at other resorts other than Aulani. Can book up to 11 months out at Aulani and 7 months at other DVC resorts.
Hi! We are trying to get aulani July 15-18, 2019 for a family of 3. Is it available?

No, I’m sorry. The most I can find are two consecutive nights in a one bedroom, checking in on 14th and out on 16th.
How many points would that be? We could also do July 23-26? We’d prefer 3-4 nights but at this late stage are willing to take what we can get :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter