CLOSED: 157 Aulani points for rent $15 per point, must use by Oct 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For July there is the one bedroom, Islands Garden View for 100 points checking in July 14, out July 16. There is one bedroom available Poolside Gardens View on the night of the 16th if you wanted to switch rooms for a third night. The first two nights total is 100, to add the third night in a different room would be an additional 58 points. I don't see anything for a studio.

For July there is the one bedroom, Islands Garden View for 100 points checking in July 14, out July 16. There is one bedroom available Poolside Gardens View on the night of the 16th if you wanted to switch rooms for a third night. The first two nights total is 100, to add the third night in a different room would be an additional 58 points. I don't see anything for a studio.
So that would work. But it seems like it’s less to purchase directly than use points. Is that correct? Point total would be $ 2370 and to purchase on site is $2341.76, does that seem correct? Thank you so much for the quick responses!

So that would work. But it seems like it’s less to purchase directly than use points. Is that correct? Point total would be $ 2370 and to purchase on site is $2341.76, does that seem correct? Thank you so much for the quick responses!
Yeah renting is usually cheaper, not sure why it isn’t in this case. I don’t blame you for wanting to save, have a great trip!

Yeah renting is usually cheaper, not sure why it isn’t in this case. I don’t blame you for wanting to save, have a great trip!
So weird! It’s out of our price range unfortunately..will wait for better timing. 🤔

Hi there not sure if this is still too early but I'm looking for a studio at BCV Feb 27 - March 3, 2020 - thanks!

Hi! I am hoping for a Deluxe Studio at Aulani from May 5th- May 8th (3 nights)
- do you have the points available? Thank you!

I would like all 257 Aulani points you have available. Are they available for transfer?

Last edited:
Looking at Oct 24-27 at either Beach club, BW or SSR but open to anywhere if avail. Looking at a 2BR. Thanks!

I cannot check that availability until June 5. It would be 62 points for the three nights so yes if I still have my points in 3 days and it is available I can book it for you.

Hi! I'm looking for a last minute Aulani stay for 3 nights, 8/4/19 - 8/7/19 2 Bedroom option, 6 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter