CLOSED: 157 Aulani points for rent $15 per point, must use by Oct 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi MiniMom - Able or willing to transfer still? Looking for some additional points to upgrade our Aulani honeymoon in Nov19!

Hello,
We are looking to rent a DVC resort for the 11/28/19-12/2/19. Does anyone have this availability?
Thank you!

Hi MiniMom - Able or willing to transfer still? Looking for some additional points to upgrade our Aulani honeymoon in Nov19!
Hi, the only points I have remaining are 57 banked points so I can't transfer. Best of luck and congrats!

Looking to rent points for Feb 28- March 2 2020 for 2 adults. Studio room, preferably at Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom, standard view is fine. I'm think 34/38 points.

Hi! Starting to plan Aulani trip hopefully. Would i need to use all 157 points from you? What if stay was less points? Thanks so much. Only rented from friends before son thanks for patience

Hi! Starting to plan Aulani trip hopefully. Would i need to use all 157 points from you? What if stay was less points? Thanks so much. Only rented from friends before son thanks for patience

Sorry phone didnt load all replies. Just saw you only have 57 left. Darn.

I am looking for Aulani April 3-10 2020. Do you have points available for those dates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!