CLOSED: 16 Points for Transfer - SSR as low as $13/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bing Showei

DIS Veteran
UPDATE

16 March UY points at Saratoga Springs are available to transfer as follows:

2020 - 16 points (cannot be borrowed into 2019)

TRANSFERRING - $13/point
All 16 points available to transfer for the 2020 UY. These 2020 points cannot be used to book anything prior to March 2020. Transferred points cannot be borrowed.

References available upon request. Thanks.

51 March UY points at Saratoga Springs are available to rent/transfer as follows:

2019 - 35 points (bankable into March 2020 UY before October 31, 2019)
2020 - 16 points (cannot be borrowed)

TRANSFERRING - $13/point
All 51 points available to transfer as two separate UY transfers: 2019 and 2020. The 2020 points cannot be used to book anything prior to March 2020. Transferred points cannot be borrowed.

RENTING - $15/point
All 51 points available for bookings at Saratoga Springs between today and May 2020.

All 51 points available for bookings at the following resorts between today and January 2020:
All Walt Disney World DVC Resorts*
Plus: Aulani, Hilton Head Island, Vero Beach

*Cannot book:
Animal Kingdom - Value, Animal Kingdom - Concierge, Copper Creek studios, Grand Californian

Please provide the following in a PM.

1. Check-in Date
  2. Check-out Date
  3. Resort(s) desired
  4. Number of guests
  5. Room type(s) desired - studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc
  6. View desired
I will use this information to provide availability and an opportunity to book. When booking, more information will be collected (guest names/ages, contact information), and a total payment via PayPal (plus whatever fees the transaction involves) will need to be paid upon sharing the reservation number. I can also manage

Last edited:
I am interested in a basic hotel room at Disney Aulani from July 12th to the 15th. I am new to the site so I could not locate where to send a private message.

UPDATE

16 March UY points at Saratoga Springs are available to transfer as follows:

2020 - 16 points (cannot be borrowed into 2019)

TRANSFERRING - $13/point
All 16 points available to transfer for the 2020 UY. These 2020 points cannot be used to book anything prior to March 2020. Transferred points cannot be borrowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter