***CLOSED*** 162 pts AKV for rent/transfer by 01 Dec 2019. $15 ppt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in 2 studio rooms at Beach Club checking in October 8-checking out October 12th. We need 2 beds in each room (traveling with 2 adults and 2 kids (8,12) in one room and 2 adults and 2 kids (13,16) in the other room).

I am new and trying to figure out the PM stuff--I think I have to post a few more times.

I am also working off the DVC charts that these rooms at this time would cost
I'm sorry Kathryn. There's no availability at Beach Club Villas for your time period.

Are there any options for 2 studios at that time? Oct 8-12?

Can you check BLT studio for Saturday 3/23? Thanks. One adult, one child- one night

I am also working off the DVC charts that these rooms at this time would cost

Are there any options for 2 studios at that time? Oct 8-12?

None that I see. SSR has a studio available for two days. All others are waitlisted for that time period.

I would be interested in a savanna view 1 bedroom. Dates are October 30-November 2.

A 1br savanna view is available for that timeframe. 3 nights would be 96 points.
Thanks for getting back to me! Is it available for 1 additional night to stay till November 3rd and how many points? I am very interested.

Sorry James, only waitlist available for the full time at the Beach club villas. The night of the 7th and the 11th are available in a two bedroom villa (96pts)

Thank you for checking. We are looking to stay April 6-12 at Saratoga Springs 2 bedroom villa. Is that available?

Last edited:
Thanks for getting back to me! Is it available for 1 additional night to stay till November 3rd and how many points? I am very interested.

I believe it is. An additional 34 points. So 130. Please send me a PM if you're interested

Thank you for checking. We are looking to stay April 6-12 at Saratoga Springs 2 bedroom villa. Is that available?
The night of the sixth is 47 points. Seventh through 10th are 40. I only have 162 points so I could do 7-12 for 160. If interested, please send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter