CLOSED 164 SSR points for Rent starting at $14.50 per point. Reservations after 6/01/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 164 Saratoga Springs points for rent for $15.00 per point. I will offer a .50 discount per point if your reservation is over 100 points. I have been renting points to people since 2008 and have had many happy renters. Since these are borrowed points, the dates for your reservation need to begin AFTER June 01.

All I need from you is your name, email address, party size, travel dates, accommodation size and top three preferred locations. I am very quick to return private messages or replies to this thread. If what you like is available, I will put the reservation in immediately. Once the reservation is booked, I will provide you with a screenshot of the reservation in my account expect payment within 24 hours of reservation confirmation. I accept GOOGLE WALLET, PAYPAL, ZELLE and SQUARE and do NOT charge any additional fees.

As a bonus, any points I rent will have a donation go to Candy's Cats (a local charity that rescues unwanted cats and finds them their furever homes.)
My wife and I are cat people too! So cool! I want to take my wife back to Disney for her birthday in October. Do you have any availability for 10/14-10/19 or around those dates for BLT studio?

My wife and I are cat people too! So cool! I want to take my wife back to Disney for her birthday in October. Do you have any availability for 10/14-10/19 or around those dates for BLT studio?

Thats awesome about being cat people - we are cat people., dog people and just fans of animals in general :) There is a one bedroom available for 150 points at boardwalk (no studios) however it is not bookable by anyone other than Boardwalk owners right now.. for the rest of us it is outside our booking window. I can book you at Saratoga if you like and here is what is available there:

Deluxe Studio Standard Room

Sleeps Up to 4
64 Vacation Points
Deluxe Studio Preferred Room
Sleeps Up to 4
78 Vacation Points

If you would like that reservation at SSR, just let me know.

Thanks!

Home the rest of Saturday.. let me know if you are looking to book your dream magical disney vacation!

All points rented. Thanks so much to the people who I was able to work with. Please contact me if you need anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter