CLOSED 17 OKW points for rent Price Reduced $15 per point. September UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

msjprincess

DIS Veteran
I have 17 points left to rent if you're looking for a night in a studio.

If interested let me know dates and resort preference. Thanks

Points must be used by 8/31/20

Last edited:

Hi , i am asking you because you were great. Any two consecutive.nights in BW between Feb 29 to March 3. Or in May btween May 6 and May 12. Ican send to you today. Please contact me as before. Thanks Diane ps Happy New Year

Hi , i am asking you because you were great. Any two consecutive.nights in BW between Feb 29 to March 3. Or in May btween May 6 and May 12. Ican send to you today. Please contact me as before. Thanks Diane ps Happy New Year

I'll check and get back to you ASAP

ETA
I emailed you

Last edited:
Hi,

Any availability from January 17 till the 31 for 3-4 nights. Studio or 1 Bed. Thank u. Party of 4.

Looking for 1/26-1/27 we are a party of 4. Looking for a monorail resort but willing to try anywhere. Thanks!

Any studio 1or 2 nights Tuesday Feb. 18th to Sunday Feb. 23rd. Have rented before and have Paypal. Thanks.

I may attend a conference on property from September 30-October 3. Do your points expire end of September? I’m not familiar with UY. Even if so I may be interested in check-in Sept. 29-check-out Oct. 1st can you check these dates for me? Thanks!

I may attend a conference on property from September 30-October 3. Do your points expire end of September? I’m not familiar with UY. Even if so I may be interested in check-in Sept. 29-check-out Oct. 1st can you check these dates for me? Thanks!
Sorry they expire on 8/31/20

I am hoping to find 2-3 nights in in any studio, either in February or early March

The only restriction here is that it needs to be either on a weekend or overlapping with weekend days - simply can't take a trip in the middle of a week

Thanks in advance for checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!