CLOSED 170 Points for Rent @ Saratoga Springs Resort, $15/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for January 29, 2020-February 2, 2020 for a family of 4. No preference on room types.

Sorry, new to renting DVC points - does this mean points are available for check-in *prior to* or *after* April 2020? Thanks
Both - I'm open to borrowing points from April 2020, the rental agreement will just have stricter terms since these types of reservations force me to use them by April 2020 after I borrow them.

Hello! I have 170 Points to rent. My Home Resort is Saratoga Springs Resort. Send me a message or post on this thread if you'd like to inquire about dates and points.
Hello! We are interested in staying at the animal kingdom. We are looking for a savannah view studio from March 8th through the 13th. Thanks for your help! Tony

Hello! We are looking to stay at the animal kingdom in a savanna view studio. we were looking to check in on March 8th and check out on the 13th. would you be able to check if there is any availability? Thank you for your help!

Hi! Is there any availability for April 15-19? I can be a little flexible with the weeks of April also. I’m new to this, so I can send a PM yet. I’m also flexible on location at WDW resorts. Thanks!

Hello! I have 170 Points to rent. My Home Resort is Saratoga Springs Resort. Send me a message or post on this thread if you'd like to inquire about dates and points

hi I was looking for a studio for April 2nd to April 7th. I will be willing to stay anywhwere

Any availability for a 4-5 night stay, value/standard or any view, preferably last two weeks of February-flexible on dates. Preference would be Jambo, open to comparables. 2 adults, Possibly 3 adults 1 child.

Hello! I have 170 Points to rent. My Home Resort is Saratoga Springs Resort. Send me a message or post on this thread if you'd like to inquire about dates and points.
We're looking to go April 7-12...
Looking too go to Disney in April wOndering if u have availability from April 7-12?

Please let me know if there are any studios available from 4/12 through 4/15. I am willing to split our stay between resorts if necessary. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter