CLOSED 170 Points for Rent @ Saratoga Springs Resort, $15/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any studios be pieced together for any 5-6 days in May? Ideally somewhere between 5/11-5/22

Hello! I have 170 Points to rent. My Home Resort is Saratoga Springs Resort. Send me a message or post on this thread if you'd like to inquire about dates and points.
Hi, I am looking for the following:
Resort: BoardWalk Villas
Room: Studio
View: Standard
Check-in Date: April 5, 2020
Number of nights: 4
As I understand it, this should be an 80 point rental, but please let me know if I am wrong. Thanks!

Looking for a studio at Animal Kingdom from September 27th - October 3rd. Thanks in advance for checking.

Looking for a Studio at Animal Kingdom for Sept 27th - Oct 3rd. Thanks in advance for looking.

Hello! I have 170 Points to rent. My Home Resort is Saratoga Springs Resort. Send me a message or post on this thread if you'd like to inquire about dates and points.
Looking for 6/20/2020-6/25/2020 any resort, studio with occupancy for 5. Thanks!!

Apologies to all for the delay here. Busy with the holidays and work - the best way to get a response is to send me a PM. I will do my best to sort through these.

You can always use the DVC availability tool before inquiring. There are a few online that non-members can use to look at availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!