CLOSED: 174 Points to be used before 4/1/19 - $12/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

SConnick

After all those visits, I couldn't possibly be jus
Hello all,

We have 174 points that need to be used before 4/1/2019, priced at $12/pp.

We've rented in the past with positive feedback.

If boardwalk/ Beach club and yacht club are available for March 9-16 can we talk please?

Hello, all!

I just saw that the listing went live, so I'll check requests in the order that they are received. Give me just a few minutes and I'll get answers!

Sean

If there is a studio at the Poly on March 30 we need it for one night.

Hi Keith!

I show no studios available anywhere on property the night of 3/30/19. SSR and OKW are showing 1BR availability for that night.

If boardwalk/ Beach club and yacht club are available for March 9-16 can we talk please?

Hi TGZ!

Unfortunately, there is no availability at BWV or BCV that week. In fact, that week is showing precious little availability across the property. I'm sorry!

Do you see any availability for this weekend? Feb 16-19th?

Hello! The only availability this weekend is the night of the 18th. SSR is showing 1BR and 2BR accommodations. No resorts available the 16th ans 17th.

What do you see that is available ?

This is what I see:

BLT 3/10-3/11 2BR
AKV/J 3/9-3/10 3BR
BWV 3/12-3/13 1BR & 3BR
SSR 3/9-3/12 2BR
SSR 3/11-3/13 1BR
SSR Treehouse 3/11-3/13
SSR - a few other studios/1BRs on random single dates that week
AKV/K 3/12-3/15 Studio
AKV/K 3/13-3/15 1BR
AKV/K 3/13-3/15 2BR
GF 3/10-3/11 2BR
GF 3/12-3/13 3BR
BRV 3/14-3/15 1BR
BCV 3/9-3/10 1BR
OKW - lots of single nights
Poly - 3/14-3/15 Studio
Poly - 3/13-3/14 Bungalow

Good morning, we are interested in a studio or 1 bedroom in any resort for March 16-18. Is there any availabilty? Thank you!

Hi there :) I'm interested in a studio 3/5-7 any property... can be either day or both - if there is a choice would prefer the BWV or BCV thank you!!

Good morning, we are interested in a studio or 1 bedroom in any resort for March 16-18. Is there any availabilty? Thank you!

Hi Vinny,

As luck would have it, I DO show a 1BR at SSR available for those dates. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

Sean

Hi there :) I'm interested in a studio 3/5-7 any property... can be either day or both - if there is a choice would prefer the BWV or BCV thank you!!

The only availability for BOTH nights is a 2BR (or larger) at SSR.

If you went with ONE night, the following are available:

3/5-3/6 AKV/K Savannah View 1BR (38 pts)
3/5-3/6 OKW 2BR (40 pts)

Hope this helps!

Hi Keith!

I show no studios available anywhere on property the night of 3/30/19. SSR and OKW are showing 1BR availability for that night.
Thanks. If you have a chance to check again it is showing the Poly on the availablity chart I saw online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter