CLOSED - 175 Points for Rent (Riviera, June UY) - $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystereevan

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hello all! I have approximately 175 points for rent (I can borrow from next year as well if more points are needed). My home resort is the NEW Riviera resort. As such, I can book up a reservation at the Rivera up to 11 months from the date you are seeing this post or all other resorts up to 7 months from the date you are seeing this. As a reminder, DVC availability for popular room types (such as Studios) fill up quickly so act fast!

You can post below or message me the following details to check availability:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
# of Adults:
# of Children:

Payment: Payment is due after I send you a confirmed reservation. I accept either Venmo, Chase Quickpay, or Paypal. If you would like to use Paypal's "Paying for a Service" feature, you will need to add 3% to cover paypal buyer protection fee. I will also provide a contract for the rental as well.

Hi - I may be interested if you're able to help with this reservation at Riviera in November -- 206 points, I believe.

Resort: Riviera
Room Type(s): 1BR
Check In Date: 11/1, 2020
Check Out Date: 11/7, 2020
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 2

And I assume you'll provide any help necessary in getting the Magical Express added, etc (anything that requires the owner to do).

Hey there- I'm interested! Could you please check this availability for me?

Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc) Studio, Preferred View
Check In Date: Sept 26, 2020
Check Out Date: Oct 1, 2020
# of Children: 0

Hey there- I'm interested! Could you please check this availability for me?

Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc) Studio, Preferred View
Check In Date: Sept 26, 2020
Check Out Date: Oct 1, 2020
# of Children: 0

Thank you for the inquiry, but I have now rented out all my available points. For reference, it does look like there is availability in "Studio - Preferred view" or "1 Bedroom" if you can find someone else with points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter