CLOSED: 180 BWV points transfer: $10 pp use by 3/31/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyGayle

DVC since 1999 😊
We have 180 BWV points to transfer at $10 pp. Use by 3/31/20 (can check out on 4/1 or before.) Good at any DVC property. All to one DVC member is my preference. :thanks:Venmo please, but could do PayPal if you want to pay the fee:-)

Last edited:
Just checked availability and there are several choices for 3-5 consecutive nights to make a fun “short notice” getaway to the parks!

Looking for 1-night, 6 people, so 2br 1/25-1/26. Last I had another DVC member check there was nothing, but that was a week or so ago! Let me know, thanks!

Hi, I'm looking to celebrate my 30th birthday with my family. We will be a total of 5 Adults looking for a Deluxe Studio which can accommodate for February 7th-9th. Preference is Poly, Riviera or Bay Lake but open to any others if available.

Hi, I'm looking to celebrate my 30th birthday with my family. We will be a total of 5 Adults looking for a Deluxe Studio which can accommodate for February 7th-9th. Preference is Poly, Riviera or Bay Lake but open to any others if available.
No studio - that’s going to be a tough find 😬- but I hope you make it work somehow!🤞🏼🙂

Looking for Feb 25 to Feb 29. Willing to check out a day early if needed or switch resorts. 2 adults, 2 children

Looking for Feb 25 to Feb 29. Willing to check out a day early if needed or switch resorts. 2 adults, 2 children
Sorry - I'm only transferring all points, not dividing up for a rental. Best of luck on your trip though! :-)

Hi, looking for Copper Creek 2/20/20-2/22/20 (2 nights) in either 1 BD, 2 BD or Cabin. Any openings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!