CLOSED: 182 Beach Club Points (could be more if needed) for RENT or TRANSFER from Longstanding disboards Member. $20 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldbuzz&minnie

Happy to be here!
DVC Silver
Hi - I had to rent points myself for a stay at the Grand Californian at Disneyland, so I am renting my WDW Beach Club points out to make up some of the cost.

I have up 182 current Beach Club points available, with the possibility of banking these + borrowing more if needed, so I can make reservations at the Beach Club as far as 11 months ahead.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will quickly check on availability and get back to you.

(Just FYI - I've owned at the Beach Club and been a disboards member since 2004. During that time I've occasionally both rented points myself, and rented my points out, with no problems or drama.)

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any availability for five nights beginning March 17, 2024. Dates are little flexible. A studio for three people - myself and my two adult children. Prefer BWV or BCV or Poly or GF.

Thanks!

Hi tiggerfied - I'm sorry, but there is no availability for BC studios for 5 nights until the beginning of September! I'm afraid studios are very popular and tend to book up quickly. Hopefully you'll be able to book another resort. Good luck!

Hi there!

I’m looking for BCV for Sunday December 1st-3rd for both a 2 bedroom and a 1 bedroom- would take a studio but I think they are gone already when I checked the website. We are owners at Poly but know BC will be booked up by 7 month mark. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter