Closed. 20 BWV pts $12/pt - must use all 20 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything studio-wise available for one night between Feb. 25-27?

Anything studio-wise available for one night between Feb. 25-27?
Looks like AK Kadini stand studio on 25th for 18 pts. SS stand studio for 18 pts also on the 25. Saw a SS "preferred studio" for 21 pts but I don't have 21 pts. Also keep in mind, I'm looking to get rid of all 20 pts so for me it would be 20 pts x $12.

Thank you. 2017 Point chart shows Garden View Inn rooms at 10pts. per night Sun-Thurs. in May, so I thought it was exactly 20. Perhaps if you still have the points at the end of next month, 7 months out, we can revisit.
Thank you.

20 BWV pts that don't expire until Aug 31, 2017 at $12/pt. Prefer paypal. Not trying to be difficult, but have to rent all 20 pts at once. Can not transfer and I have no additional points to rent. Will try to be timely with responses. Thanks.
20 BWV pts that don't expire until Aug 31, 2017 at $12/pt. Prefer paypal. Not trying to be difficult, but have to rent all 20 pts at once. Can not transfer and I have no additional points to rent. Will try to be timely with responses. Thanks.

Trying to extend vaca. Anything available at BLT on November 3rd. I see 19 points for lake view.

Anything available for Nov. 3rd. Prefer BLT but if something else available at MK area I would consider.

Anything available for Nov. 3rd. Prefer BLT but if something else available at MK area I would consider.
I don't see anything at BLT but saw a 21 pt studio at the Poly. Too many points for me but maybe if you can find someone else (in a hurry)...

Anything available October 11 and 12?

Would you be willing to book July 28 standard studio at BWV for 19 points? I'm a BWV owner if it matters. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter