Closed 200 Boardwalk points. $15.00 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinA

The Castle at the End of Main Street.
DVC Silver
Points for rent. Boardwalk I can book at 11 months window. All other resorts 7 month window.

I am a regular renter of DVC points.

Payment by paypal. Contract is supplied after booking made.

Please PM me check in and check out dates, room view and size and number of guests.

I need 165 points for Feb 7-16, 2020. Standard view is no longer available but preferred view was the other day.

I need 165 points for Feb 7-16, 2020. Standard view is no longer available but preferred view was the other day.

Those dates are available in garden/pool view. PM me if you want to proceed.

Good Morning! I am looking to extend my already-booked BWV stay for 12/7 - 12/9 in a studio. Can you let me know if there is any availability?

It looks like your points may have already been rented. So just checking if not. Looking for 118 I think for 2/6-2/14 2020

Sent PM looking for a studio for 1 night on 10/30/19 for 3 adults and an infant. Prefer boardwalk but will take any resort.

Hello - Any availability for check in August 16, 2019 to check out on August 30, 2019. 2 Adults, 1 child, 1 infant. Studio (value). Animal Kingdom Lodge. I believe it is 144 pts.

Thank you.

Sorry all the points are rented. Thanks for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter