CLOSED - 204 Riviera Points to Rent/Transfer - $18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSchrow

life without the BWVs is <null and void>
Long-time Disboards & DVC (20 years) member with 204+ points to rent at the elegant, new Riviera Resort ❤ (I can use a few from other year, if needed), or transfer (204pts August 2019 Use Year). Please note that dates at this Resort are filling up quickly, so it is advisable to book as much in advance as possible. I can book up to 11 months from the day you are reading this (e.g., on December 9, 2019, I can book a stay starting November 9, 2020) at the new Riviera Resort, and up to 7 months prior to check-in (e.g., on December 9, 2019, I can book a stay starting July 9, 2020) at the other DVC resorts.

Disney's Riviera Resort is set to open December 16, 2019, and will celebrate the magic of Europe that Walt Disney fell in love with. Multiple dining experiences will be offered, including Topolino's Terrace on the Resort's rooftop, with delectable regional offerings, and stunning nighttime vistas of Hollywood Studios & Epcot. The restaurant will also offer a Character Dining breakfast. Located in the grand lobby, Le Petit Café is a Coffee bar featuring freshly brewed java throughout the day, transforming into a Wine Bar in the evening. There are two pools, one which will have a play area just for the little ones.
Villas range from Tower Studios (sleeps up to 2), large studios with 1 Queen size bed, 1 Queen Pull-down bed, and 1 single pull-down bed (sleeps up to 5), to one (sleeps 5) or two bedroom villas (sleeping 9-10 people), as well as 3 bdrm Grand Villas.
Transportation includes the new Disney Skyliner to transport you to Disney Hollywood Studios or Epcot.

Please include in any communication:
-Preferred Resort
- Check-in and check-out dates
- Villa size, standard or preferred view
- Number of people in party, including ages of children

minimum rental is 3 nights***
Thank you for your interest!

Last edited:
Looking for 3/7-3/14/2020. Studio standard view at AKV, BCV, or BWV. 2 adults and 2 kids.

Looking for 3/7-3/14/2020. Studio standard view at AKV, BCV, or BWV. 2 adults and 2 kids.
Sorry, but not a single DVC resort has more than a single night availability in a studio for that week. Even in 1 bedrooms, only Saratoga Springs has availability, standard (227) or preferred (262 pts).

I assume a studio? there are a few options (Riviera studios are gone, however). Saratoga 20-22 pts, BWV Garden view 26pts, Poly 31-37pts, BLT 27, AKV 20-25, GF 31, etc. That is Easter week/Spring break time so points are a bit higher. Please PM if interested

Hi looking for a studio for any Sunday in January (1/5, 1/12, 1/19 or 1/26). Please let me know if there is anything available. Thank you!

Hi looking for a studio for any Sunday in January (1/5, 1/12, 1/19 or 1/26). Please let me know if there is anything available. Thank you!
sorry, there isn't a single studio available for any Sunday in January

Thanks what about Friday or Saturday?
As of this minute, Sat, 1/18 Bay Lake lake view 19pts, Old Key West fri 1/17 13pts is all that's available (not sure how long they'll stay that way). If interested, please PM

Interested in a large studio at Riviera Resort if possible for check in on 3/30 and check out on 4/4. If no availability at Riviera, open to other studios.

Thank you,
Wendy

Interested in a large studio at Riviera Resort if possible for check in on 3/30 and check out on 4/4. If no availability at Riviera, open to other studios.

Thank you,
Wendy
Hi, Wendy,
Riviera is sold out for those nights. There are only 2 resorts with full availability for those dates:
- Animal Kingdom has a Kidani Savanna view 98 pts
- Saratoga Springs has a standard view Studio (located in The Grandstand, The Carousel or The Paddock) 74 pts, or a Preferred view ( located in The Springs or Congress Park) 89 pts.

All 3 of these studios sleep up to 4.
Please PM if you are interested - thanks!

Hi Wendy

Looking for something for 2 people at The Rivera Resort check in 2-14-20 checking out the 17th.

Thank you
Lori

Hi Wendy

Looking for something for 2 people at The Rivera Resort check in 2-14-20 checking out the 17th.

Thank you
Lori
sorry - there isn't a single studio available those dates, at any resort.

Last edited:
Is a Tower Studio at the Riviera available for 4 nights from 11/5/20 - 11/9/20? Would be for just 2 adults. Not sure how many points that would be.

Thanks

Is a Tower Studio at the Riviera available for 4 nights from 11/5/20 - 11/9/20? Would be for just 2 adults. Not sure how many points that would be.

Thanks
The Tower studios are all gone for those dates; It would've been 54 pts. Availability opens up a bit 12/9, if you want to go later.
The only Riviera studio available right now is a full Studio preferred view for 88 points. Please PM me asap if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!