Closed - 210 BLT points for Rent $18pp good at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracula

Not so scary
DVC Gold
Dear all,

I have 210 Bay Lake Tower points for August 2010 that can be used to make a reservation at Bay Lake Tower up to 11 months in advance, or any other DVC resort up to 7 months in advance. Would prefer reservations for minimum 100 points. For a larger reservation, I am willing to borrow points from the 2011 year (can do up to 421 points at BLT 7-11 months, more at all resorts within 7 months).

Pricing is firm at $18 per point, payable via Paypal friends and family within 24 hours after your reservation is confirmed. I would not transfer the points, sorry.

Feel free to ask about resort availability, or use one of the DVC Availability Tool apps :)

Do you have availability for a 2 bedroom (lake view) at BLT-Lake View for checking in 12/1/2020- checking out 12/9/2020?

Also looking to rent BLT pts for a BLT 2 BDR either standard or lake view 12/19 - 12/26/20. :-)

Would love Bay Lake Tower Studio Lake View 12/12-12/19.
This is available for 307 points. To secure this reservation, I would need a downpayment for 96 borrowed points. Send PM once you are able to do so please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!