Closed***212 AKL points avail for rent beginning in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never rented points before but I am interested in four nights, I have two kids 4 and 2 and my husband and I. How many points would four nights be? Thanks so much!
Please give me your preferred dates and I assume a studio?

Hi! Sorry first timer here. Let’s say 4/10-4/14. 5/8-5/13 and 9/12-9/17
ALL STUDIOS

4/10 - 4/14 Saratoga Springs Studio
Standard Room - 64pts
Preferred- 76 pts
5/8 - 5/13
Saratoga Springs
Preferred- 98 pts
9/12 - 9/17
AKL Kidani
Standard 59 pts
Savanna view- 74 pts

ALL STUDIOS

4/10 - 4/14 Saratoga Springs Studio
Standard Room - 64pts
Preferred- 76 pts
5/8 - 5/13
Saratoga Springs
Preferred- 98 pts
9/12 - 9/17
AKL Kidani
Standard 59 pts
Savanna view- 74 pts
Thank you! Could you also check 11/7-11/11 for me? Studio at any resort.

I’m new to renting DVC points. Would you have any AKL points available around 3/15/19 - 3/19/19? It would just be my son and I traveling. My dates are slightly flexible. Thank you!

I’m new to renting DVC points. Would you have any AKL points available around 3/15/19 - 3/19/19? It would just be my son and I traveling. My dates are slightly flexible. Thank you!
Hi, I didn’t find anything available for your dates provided in any WDW studio rooms

Hi there, do you still have points available? The person I usually use (for the past 5 years) doesn't have points until August. Hoping to book a studio at AKL Jambo or Kidani June 1-8. Can you help?

Last edited:
Hi there, do you still have points available? The person I usually use (for the past 5 years) doesn't have points until August. Hoping to book a studio at AKL Jambo or Kidani June 1-8. Can you help?
Sorry, I checked OKW,Kidani, and Jambo, and no studios are available for the full week just 1brs. Let me know if I can help you any further.

Hello there!
My dates are 11/28 - 12/8 (firm). Can you let me know what may be available for studio's? Mostly interested in anything other than SSR, OKW or BLT or and I I prefer Jambo instead of Kidani, lol. Thank you!!! :-)

Hello there!
My dates are 11/28 - 12/8 (firm). Can you let me know what may be available for studio's? Mostly interested in anything other than SSR, OKW or BLT or and I I prefer Jambo instead of Kidani, lol. Thank you!!! :-)
Hi,
Only Kidani Savanna View is available for your dates in a studio @161 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter