***CLOSED**266+ HH pts Available to rent, $16/pt Can be used at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

UtahsGoofy

Mouseketeer
We are not traveling to WDW this year and are renting our points $16/pt. We have 266 to rent but can borrow more to make sure we have enough for your reservation. We have been DVC member for years and have rented several times. Feel free to ask questions about the process.

Our home resort is Hilton Head and we can make reservations up to 11 months out. Also we can make reservations at any other DVC resort within 7 months. We are happy to check availability and will respond as quickly as possible. Send me a Private Message with your dates, preferred resort and type of room.

Looking forward to helping with magical reservations for you!
Lauri

Last edited:
2 adults looking for Jan. 29-Jan.31. No resort preference but a studio would be fine!

All discussions regarding availability must be done through the conversation system. Please send me a pm

I don't think I can PM yet. I'm new here. Looking at Beach Club, Animal Kingdom Lodge or Bay lake towers. Could also do April 18th-21st.

We are not traveling to WDW this year and are renting our points! Our home resort is Hilton Head but we are able to make reservations at any WDW resort within the correct booking window. We are happy to check availability and will respond as quickly as possible. DM is the best way to reach out!

Looking forward to helping with magical reservations for you!
Lauri
Hi I would like to book POLY or other for 4 nights checking in as early as March 13th checking out as late as March 23rd. Please let me know quote. thanks! Holly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts