***CLOSED**266+ HH pts Available to rent, $16/pt Can be used at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not traveling to WDW this year and are renting our points! Our home resort is Hilton Head but we are able to make reservations at any WDW resort within the correct booking window. We are happy to check availability and will respond as quickly as possible. DM is the best way to reach out!

Looking forward to helping with magical reservations for you!
Lauri
Currently there is one day available at Aulani for June 13 It is a One bedroom villa-Island Garden View for 44 total points. Could I rent those points from you?

Currently there is one day available at Aulani for June 13 It is a One bedroom villa-Island Garden View for 44 total points. Could I rent those points from you?
The best way to move forward is through DM. Please send a DM and I will be able to get more information from you.
Lauri

The best way to move forward is through DM. Please send a DM and I will be able to get more information from you.
Lauri
Lauri
Lauri
How do I do a DM? New to the forum : (

How do I do a DM? New to the forum : (
There is an icon of an envelope on the upper right side of the blue bar. There are requirements to be met before you can DM. I think it is 10 posts but you should read the information at the top of the forums page.
Lauri

Hi! We are looking for May 23-31, 2020 for 4 (2 adults, 2 kids). we are not picky about resort but would prefer walking distance to at least one park and a kitchenette/kitchen.
Would you have enough points to rent? thanks! Sunita

Hi! We are looking for May 23-31, 2020 for 4 (2 adults, 2 kids). we are not picky about resort but would prefer walking distance to at least one park and a kitchenette/kitchen.
Would you have enough points to rent? thanks! Sunita
I'm hap
We are not traveling to WDW this year and are renting our points $16/pt over 100 pts and $17/pt for reservations under 100 points.

Our home resort is Hilton Head and we can make reservations up to 11 months out. Also we can make reservations at any other DVC resort within 7 months. We are happy to check availability and will respond as quickly as possible. Send me a Private Message with your dates, preferred resort and type of room.

is the best way to reach out!

Lauri
bump

We are not traveling to WDW this year and are renting our points $16/pt over 100 pts and $17/pt for reservations under 100 points.

Our home resort is Hilton Head and we can make reservations up to 11 months out. Also we can make reservations at any other DVC resort within 7 months. We are happy to check availability and will respond as quickly as possible. Send me a Private Message with your dates, preferred resort and type of room.

Lauri
[/QUOTE
reply sent

Lauri
Thanks! I'm looking to transfer either 53 or 81 points ( depending on how many days we go) for use of June 2020. Do you have points available for transfer?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!