CLOSED: 269 SSR points for rent/transfer @ $15 p/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything available for 3/1-3/4 or even 3/2-3/4. Studio preferred but open to the possibility of anything available.

Nothing but scattered one-night availability on 1BR & 2BR. Everything else is waitlisted, including all studios. Sorry I can't help.

Correction: Poly bungalow is available but it's over 600 points. I don't have that & I doubt that you would want that, anyway.
Denise

Hi!

I am looking for July 1-4th 2019, 2 bedroom

OKW, BWV, SSR, Or AK

Thanks!

Hello,

OKW & SSR have good full availability; AV-Kidani partial. I assume you are staying the night of Jul 4, total 4 nights? Here are screenshots showing availability in all 3 resorts; other resorts have only 1 or 2 nights. If interested I'd be happy to make a res for you while there is still availability.

BTW, the lock-off is a studio & 1BR combined, so it has 2 bathrooms & kitchens. It's a nice choice if you're going with many adults. OKW is known to have larger rooms & has recently undergone redecorating. And of course, AKV savannah view makes you feel like you're in the country.
Cordially,
D

July 2019 2 br AKV Kidani.png July 2019 2 br OKW.png July 2019 2 br SSR.png

Hello,

OKW & SSR have good full availability; AV-Kidani partial. I assume you are staying the night of Jul 4, total 4 nights? Here are screenshots showing availability in all 3 resorts; other resorts have only 1 or 2 nights. If interested I'd be happy to make a res for you while there is still availability.

BTW, the lock-off is a studio & 1BR combined, so it has 2 bathrooms & kitchens. It's a nice choice if you're going with many adults. OKW is known to have larger rooms & has recently undergone redecorating. And of course, AKV savannah view makes you feel like you're in the country.
Cordially,
D

View attachment 385139 View attachment 385140 View attachment 385141

Hi!

We actually plan to check out on the 4th. So only three nights total.

Hi Denise,

I'm interested in booking 10/14/19 through 10/20/19, (checking out 10/20), at either Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge. Any chance there is an opportunity at one of those? I'm ready to book now. Thanks!

Chuck

Last edited:

I'm looking to book a one night rental June 1-2 in a BWV Boardwalk View studio for 20 points.

Looking for a room that will fit 4 Disney adults (3 adults, 1 teen- 14) and a 2 year old, or 3 Disney adults (2 adults, 1 teen) and a 2 year old- looking for dates between May 18-26- not set on # of days as will consider a split stay. New to staying onsite/DVC so happy to take what's available

New to this board, so I can't PM yet. I have, however, rented DVC points three times before.

Interest is for Check in Aug 31 2019, checkout Sep 7th 2019 - Studios only
#1: Bay Lake Towers - Standard - 105pts
#2: Polynesian - Standard - 123pts
#3: Bay Lake Tower - Lake view- 127pts
#4: Grand Floridian Standard - 129pts
#5: Boardwalk Villas Standard - 80pts
#6: Boardwalk Villas Preferred - 111pts
#5: Boulder Ridge Villas - Wilderness - 111pts

Interested in booking a studio 5/15 for 4 nights 2 adults
BLT standard 72 points
Boardwalk 74 points

Hi, can you check if there are any availability (studio or 1-bd) for GCV for 2 or 3 nights, dates anytime from 3/17 to 3/22. Thanks.

Looking for a 2 bedroom for 8/29-8/31/2019. Animal Kingdom Standard/Value is preferred but open to OKW and SSR also

Last edited:
Interested in 2 bedroom villa for 4 adults and 2 children (3+6) any hotel for dates 4/13/19-4/17/19. First time trying to do this so sorry if I didn’t include enough info!

I am looking to rent points for a 4 night stay in a 2 bedroom at OKW. 3 adults, 2 childern. December 1-5, 2019. 29 points per night for a total of 116. Please let me know if you have point available. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!