CLOSED - 270 POINTS FOR TRANSFER

Status
Not open for further replies.

phelps

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
210 OKW and 60 Vero Beach points for TRANSFER only. April 2019 Use Year. $16 a point. Must take all points. Thanks for your interest...

Interested in a transfer. Wondering though if we are able to accept both OKW 210 and Vero 60 if we can only accept one transfer per use year into our account?

Yes, I always transfer the 270 points into someones account. It is considered one transfer which is allowed every year. My points are April 2019 points and are bankable. Let me know if I can help...Thanks, Mary Ellen

Excellent! So if we were to use these points this summer at Vero Beach we could still book now and because the ressie would be for 2019 use year since its after April 1st it wouldn't be considered borrowing points correct? Such a tricky wording and ruling on using transferred points. Sorry, just want to make sure before getting the transfer.

Are these still available? Don’t think I can PM yet and not sure how to do it. Would love to get my reservations set ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts