CLOSED-300 OKW Points & 200 SSR for rent $16 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for studio or 1 bedroom 6/2/19 - 6/10/19 at AKL, OKW, Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge, Poly.

Thanks!

Looking for studio or 1 bedroom 6/2/19 - 6/10/19 at AKL, OKW, Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge, Poly.
Thanks!
Hi I'm sorry none of those 5 places has full availability AK Kidani has the 2nd to the 6th and Saratoga has full availability. Let me know if there is anything else I can check.
Lisa

Is there anywhere else with full availability? What is the point total for AK Kidani? Thank you for looking!

Is there anywhere else with full availability? What is the point total for AK Kidani? Thank you for looking!
Ok Saratoga has full availability for 112 points or 128 for preferred.
Animal Kingdom Kidani from the 2-6 is 69 points. You also have an option to split your stay and from the 6-10 stay at either
OKW 56 pts
BLT 80 pts or
Saratoga 56 pts
and go on the wait list for a full stay at AK
Let me know if these are any options for you.
If you are interested don't wait I've been a member a long time and can't believe lately how fast things are going. It's like there giving it away free LOL!

Animal Kingdom Kidani from the 2-6 is 69 points. You also have an option to split your stay and from the 6-10 stay at either
OKW 56 pts
BLT 80 pts or
Saratoga 56 pts
If you are interested don't wait I've been a member a long time and can't believe lately how fast things are going. It's like there giving it away free LOL!

Thank you. I will let you know.

OKW 56 pts
BLT 80 pts or
Saratoga 56 pts

Is there enough availability to book two separate studios at AKL from June 2 - 6, 2020?

Is there enough availability to book two separate studios at AKL from June 2 - 6, 2020?
Yes I believe so but I would be 100% sure unless I called Member Services. I can do that tomorrow if your interested.

[/QUOTE]
I just called member services and they do not have AK available for those dates anymore . Not even for 1 Studio.

Looking for anything 1/23 - 1/26, prefer studio but open to all options. Rivera is my top choice but I know that's a long shot.

If you have any OKW remaining next month for a December 2020 booking, please give me a holler. I am looking for a 2 bedroom at OKW for 4 nights, 12/5/20, 12/6/20, 12/7/20, and 12/8/20. Thanks

If you have any OKW remaining next month for a December 2020 booking, please give me a holler. I am looking for a 2 bedroom at OKW for 4 nights, 12/5/20, 12/6/20, 12/7/20, and 12/8/20. Thanks
I definitely will!!! Happy Holidays!!!

Hi I have been a DVC member since 94 and have been making reservations as long. I will be happy to make any reservation.

I can book OKW 11 months in advance & 7 months for all other DVC resorts reservation must be used by August 31,2020 Points are $17 pp
Please PM me so we can get started making a magical vacation for you. $16 pp over 100 points & &17 pp if under 100 points
I have recommendations if you would like to see some other vacations I have booked.
Lisa

Please let me know
The Resort choices :
Size of Accommodations - 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice
Dates you are checking in
Dates you are checking out

After I check availability, I will promptly get back to you.

I look forward to helping you
6 person - 12/29/2019 - 01/03/2020
Any availability would be great. Trying to surprise family for Christmas and didn't plan far enough in advance. Let me know.

6 person - 12/29/2019 - 01/03/2020
Any availability would be great. Trying to surprise family for Christmas and didn't plan far enough in advance. Let me know.
Sorry there is nothing left for those dates. Sorry I couldn't help
Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter