CLOSED-300 OKW Points & 200 SSR for rent $16 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 2 bedroom at OKW 9/13-9/20/20
near hospitality house. 4 adults and 2 infants. Is this something you can book?

Looking for a 2 bedroom at OKW 9/13-9/20/20
near hospitality house. 4 adults and 2 infants. Is this something you can book?
Yes I can book that for you and would love too. They do have availability for that accomodation. If you want me to book it I will need some information from you. First you have to have 10 PM's so I can private message you. Here is a link to do that
You need a total of 10 posts before you can PM. You can post on the Test Board to reach your #10,
https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Yes I can book that for you and would love too. They do have availability for that accomodation. If you want me to book it I will need some information from you. First you have to have 10 PM's so I can private message you. Here is a link to do that
You need a total of 10 posts before you can PM. You can post onYes.

• Can you get me the price/avail for these resorts and any recommendation is appreciated. We will have four kids.
  • Old Key West
  • Boulder Ridge
  • Beach Club
  • Copper Cree

• Can you get me the price/avail for these resorts and any recommendation is appreciated. We will have four kids.
  • Old Key West
  • Boulder Ridge
  • Beach Club
  • Copper Cree
Welcome to the disboards. I will be happy to. Can you give me a month you would like to go. In the DVC the price goes by different tiers which goes by the time of year & then the size of room.

Welcome to the disboards. I will be happy to. Can you give me a month you would like to go. In the DVC the price goes by different tiers which goes by the time of year & then the size of room.
Sorry. It would be any time in the first three weeks of May for a full week in a 2 br.

Sorry. It would be any time in the first three weeks of May for a full week in a 2 br.
Ok they have a lot available right now for May but just to answer your question about the price here are some examples
OKW is 227 points
Saratoga is 209 points and 254 for a preferred suite
Animal Kingdom is 266 points
and Boulder creek is 269 points
Hope that helped. If you decide to book with DVC may I suggest with whom ever you buy points from to do it quickly. I have looked for many people and then a few hours later the availability was gone. I don't mean today. In general disney has been crazy busy.
Happy Holidays
Lisa

hi! is there any availability for a studio/one bedroom for 4-5 days between March 14-22? open to any resort!

Are you able and willing to transfer... I am looking for 320 transfer points in a 2020 use year (For a trip in Feb 2021).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter