CLOSED-300 OKW Points & 200 SSR for rent $16 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to book Jambo House savannah studio for the nights of June 15th, checking out the 20th. Looks like it is 98 points? Is this possible? :)

Or Poly for the same dates, standard, for 119?

Prefer Poly-- let me know asap!☺

Btw-- the availability is there right now! Hence the rush.

Hi I have been a DVC member since 94 and have been making reservations as long. I will be happy to make any reservation.

I can book OKW 11 months in advance & 7 months for all other DVC resorts reservation must be used by August 31,2020 Points are $16 pp under 100 points $17pp
Please PM me so we can get started making a magical vacation for you.
I have recommendations if you would like to see some other vacations I have booked.
Lisa

Please let me know
The Resort choices :
Size of Accommodations - 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice
Dates you are checking in
Dates you are checking out

After I check availability, I will promptly get back to you.

I look forward to helping you
We want to bring our 3 year old grandson to Magic kingdom and be at Disney from Jan 3 to 7. Pretty flexible and open as to which property for good value. Please recommend or advise. . Thanks.

We want to bring our 3 year old grandson to Magic kingdom and be at Disney from Jan 3 to 7. Pretty flexible and open as to which property for good value. Please recommend or advise. . Thanks.
Member Services website is under construction. I will get back to you as soon as there back up and running.

Member Services website is under construction. I will get back to you as soon as there back up and running.
Ok thanks for immediate reply. I wanted to hear back from you regarding availability before I purchase our airfare 🤗

Hello. I’m hoping to book a 2BR for BWV from 7/28-8/7. Not sure if there are enough points. I know the availability is there for garden view rooms. Thanks!

Hi there,

looking for an OKW studio for Nov 11th check in to Nov 18th 2020 check out. Could you reply via PM. I can’t seem to figure out how to send you a PM? Thx!

Edit: I'm working up to my 10 posts to allow for PMing :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!