CLOSED 300 OKW points at $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etnmom

Mouseketeer
I have rented DVC points every year since 2005 using a rental agreement.
I can book OKW 11 months out and the other DVC resorts 7 months out. I am willing to and have on many occasions booked the Disney Dining Plan and Magical Express for my renters. References are available on request. I use Paypal (fees paid by renter)or personal checks.

To check on availability I will need number in party, resort that is desired, any back up resorts should that not be available, dates, type of lodging (2 BR, studio, etc)
Thanks for your consideration,
Mary E.

AKV, Poly, BCV, BWV, CCV (anywhere but SSR or OKW please), Studio for 2 adults. April 29-May 6 or 7, 2019. Can do split stay, TIA!

Looking for 1 BR villa at BWV for Nov 13 - Nov 16th. 3 People. Is there anything we can do now or do we have to wait to rent/buy the points until we are 7 months out? Thanks

Looking for 1 BR villa at BWV for Nov 13 - Nov 16th. 3 People. Is there anything we can do now or do we have to wait to rent/buy the points until we are 7 months out? Thanks

If you can find an owner at BWV you can rent points from them 11 months out. Owners of other resorts can only book BWV 7 months out. I hope that helps.
Mary

2 bedroom lock off and regular villas available those dates for 176 points.
If interested please PM me. I will need names of all guests, ages of children, address, email, phone number to reserve.
Thank you, Mary

Could you check for two studios OKW from December 10th to 20th, we have 6 in our group. So 4 in one place and 2 in the other. Thanks!

Could you check for two studios OKW from December 10th to 20th, we have 6 in our group. So 4 in one place and 2 in the other. Thanks!

Yes, these are available at 106 points for each unit. If interested please PM me with names, sex and ages of children, address, phone number and an email address. I will need to know who is in which unit.
thanks, Mary

I am still interested Mary, but for some reason I cannot send you a PM yet. I will do that as soon as I can.

Hi there, can you check on availability for June 1-8 2019, any studio at any location? Thanks!
Saratoga Springs is available your dates: 116 points for regular studio, 132 points for preferred.
If interested please PM me names , sex, ages of children, address, email, phone number.
thanks,
Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter