CLOSED - 32 Grand Californian Points Available for Transfer or Rent for $18.75pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasChick123

Always Dreaming of Our Next Vacation
DVC Silver
I have 32 VGC (Villas Grand Californian) points available for transfer or rent. These are December 2018 points. If transferred, they can be banked into December 2019. I would prefer a transfer, but I will look into renting if no one wants a transfer. The price is $600 plus 2.9% PayPal fees.

Last edited:
I would prefer to transfer, but I can borrow a few points to make a rental work. Just shoot me a message about what you’re looking for, and I can check. :)

Any availablity June 2nd - June 5th 2019 ? OR June 2nd to June 4th 2019 ?

Also interested in dates of Sept. 22nd - Sept. 25th as an alternative.

Any availablity June 2nd - June 5th 2019 ? OR June 2nd to June 4th 2019 ?

Also interested in dates of Sept. 22nd - Sept. 25th as an alternative.

Good Morning. My points have been transferred as of this morning. I did want to let you know that there is next to nothing at VGC inside of the 7 month window year round unfortunately. I would suggest looking for a well known member with a confirmed reservation or moving your travel dates out past the 7 month mark. Thank you for your interest.

Points have been transferred. Thank you everyone for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter