CLOSED: 32 points left, Boulder Creek points to rent at $14 per point, seven month window thru July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Looking for animal kingdom, studio, savannah view for 5 nights starting April 8 or April 12 if possible please?
Thank you.
Sara

I am looking for a studio at either BCV, BWV or AKV for April 12-16 or 13-17.
It is for 4 guests 2 adults and a 14 and 17 year old.

I am looking to add some nights on to the beginning of our trip as I am short points. I have already checked and the dates are available.
June 27th check in and check out July1st in a standard view studio.
If you have the 60 points available, please PM me. Alternatively if you do not have 60, I could do 3 nights and rent one time use points from DVC.

Still Have 92 points to rent between March and mid July
Please let me know if there are any studios available from 4/12 through 4/15. I am willing to split our stay between resorts if necessary. Thanks!

Looking for a Studio on April 1st for 2 people. Would prefer around Magic Kingdom, I currently see one place with availability. Let me know if you are interested in renting out for one night.

Hi there. I have 150 VWL points to rent for the months of March thru June. It is $14 per point. I will make the reservation if available and I use paypal upon receipt of the confirmation
still have 92 points to rent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter