CLOSED: 32 points left, Boulder Creek points to rent at $14 per point, seven month window thru July

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmboy95

Go Patriots!!!!!
DVC Silver
Hi there. I have 92 VWL points to rent. It is $14 per point. I will make the reservation if available and I use paypal upon receipt of the confirmation

Last edited:
Looking for 119 points for Aulani hotel room standard views. Dates are 5 June till 12 June 2020.
Happy to buy more points and upgrade my room type.
Please let me know

Looking for 119 points for Aulani hotel room standard views. Dates are 5 June till 12 June 2020.
Happy to buy more points and upgrade my room type.
Please let me know
There is only 1 night availability during that time...sorry

Hi, can you check for 1/4-1/7 for 3 Nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge or Saratoga Springs for 2 people (Studio)?

Thank you.

Looking for 3/7-3/14/2020. Studio standard view at AKV, BCV, or BWV. 2 adults and 2 kids.

Looking for a studio one night to add on to the beginning of a vacation on March 31st as well as a second one night stay on April 5th.

Last edited:
Hi, looking for any nights from April 4th thru April 12th at either BWV, BCV or BLT. Thanks!

Hi there. I have 150 VWL points to rent for the months of March thru June. It is $14 per point. I will make the reservation if available and I use paypal upon receipt of the confirmation
How many nights would that work out to?

Not sure if you still have points left or not. I am looking for BLT Deluxe Studio 3/5/2020 - 3/7/2020. Point rental 41 I believe. Please pm or let me know. Thanks so much!

Looking for studio for 2 adults and child for 6/6/20-6/11/20 at OKW or SSR. Should be 69 points

Hello I am looking for a Studio for 2 adults at BMV, POLY, AKV, BLT all standard view for two nights March 8-9. Thank you for looking into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!