CLOSED - 320 Animal Kingdom Villas Points for Rent @ $16.50pp - Sep. Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob5589

Earning My Ears
I have 320 points available for rent at Animal Kingdom Villas.

Price Per Point: $16.50
Use Year: September
Payment: Venmo (no fees) or Paypal (add 3% for fees)

*Reservations can be made at AKV 11 months out or at any other available resort 7 months out.

Please include the following in your post:

- Preferred Resort
- Room Type ( Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom)
- Dates of Travel

Hi, Looking for 2 bedroom Savannah 11/7-11/9. Thanks in advance.

I just checked the availability calendar on my member website. There is no availability for any resort for those 2 nights in November for a 2 bedroom villa.

Hi! I know it's more than 11 months out so availability can't be checked, but we are looking to rent in AKV in May of 2020 for six nights (studio). I am totally new to this - but can we pre-commit to renting points prior to the 11 month point?

Hi! I know it's more than 11 months out so availability can't be checked, but we are looking to rent in AKV in May of 2020 for six nights (studio). I am totally new to this - but can we pre-commit to renting points prior to the 11 month point?

As of now I am only looking to take reservations at the 11 month mark through March of 2020. If we get closer to the 11 month mark and I still have points available I will definitely consider waiting a week or two, just not two months at this time. Sorry about that.

As of now I am only looking to take reservations at the 11 month mark through March of 2020. If we get closer to the 11 month mark and I still have points available I will definitely consider waiting a week or two, just not two months at this time. Sorry about that.

totally get it!

I have 320 points available for rent at Animal Kingdom Villas.

Price Per Point: $16.50
Use Year: September
Payment: Venmo (no fees) or Paypal (add 3% for fees)

*Reservations can be made at AKV 11 months out or at any other available resort 7 months out.

Please include the following in your post:

- Preferred Resort
- Room Type ( Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom)
- Dates of Travel

Hello interested for the following dates at animal Kingdom.
Studio
1/4/2020 -1/12/2020

Looking for 2 rooms.

Hello interested for the following dates at animal Kingdom.
Studio
1/4/2020 -1/12/2020

Looking for 2 rooms.

Hello!

I just checked the availability calendar, and both Jambo House and Kidani Village at Animal Kingdom Villas both only have availability from 1/4-1/10. The 1/10 Friday night is currently sold out at both. The points for those 6 nights would be 86 points for each studio. They would also be the savanna view rooms. The standard room view only had 3 nights available. The availability does change often and I could waitlist the Friday night for both but it’s not guaranteed. Would you like me to check another week for full availability?

Hello there. I'm new to DIS Board and renting points. I'm looking at AKV studio(2 adults and 2 kids) Savannah view for dates 12/30/2019- 01/04/2020. Or Wilderness Lodge for the same dates. Do you have anything avail? TIA-MJ

Hello there. I'm new to DIS Board and renting points. I'm looking at AKV studio(2 adults and 2 kids) Savannah view for dates 12/30/2019- 01/04/2020. Or Wilderness Lodge for the same dates. Do you have anything avail? TIA-MJ

Hey,

As of right now there is no availability for the 12/31 night or 1/1 date for any studio at Animal Kingdom. I can only book Animal Kingdom from the 11 to 7 month mark. At 7 months I can use my points at any resort assuming availability. I did check wilderness lodge as well and those nights aren’t available even if I could book there.

Not sure if you are interested but Kidani Village at Animal Kingdom Villas does have a 1 bedroom villa savanna view available from 12/30-1/4. The required points would be 182. Not sure if that’s something you’re even interested in. If you want that room or want me to look at other dates just let me know.

Thanks!

Hello

Im looking for AKL 7-9 February 2020. Studio Value. Or any dates around that time.

Thank you.

Hi! Any value studios available for Feb 10 - 14? Flexible with date ranges, looking for AKL value studio for 4 nights in Feb 2020. Thanks!

Hello

Im looking for AKL 7-9 February 2020. Studio Value. Or any dates around that time.

Thank you.
Hi! Any value studios available for Feb 10 - 14? Flexible with date ranges, looking for AKL value studio for 4 nights in Feb 2020. Thanks!

the booking website is currently down for routine maintenance so I cant check dates at the moment. As soon as its back up, I will get back to you.

Hello

Thank you.

Sorry those dates are not available for the value studio. Feb 3-5 (20 points) is available and also Feb 23-26 (12 points a night). Also Standard View is available for the entire month of Feb as of now. Let me know if you want me to book the room. FYI, also you need 10 messages to send me a Personal Message. Please go back to the main page on DVC- Rent Trade board and click "How to use the conversation system (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board - 10 Posts Required". There is a link to a test forum where you can quickly make 10 posts so we can talk privately. Thanks. Have a great day!

Last edited:

Hello,

There are no consecutive 4 nights available for the value studio in Feb. There is standard view available for Feb 10-14 for a total of 52 points.

Also March has the value studio available from the 2nd - 15th with the exception of the march 8th Sunday night.

Last edited:
Sorry those dates are not available for the value studio. Feb 3-5 (20 points) is available and also Feb 23-26 (12 points a night). Also Standard View is available for the entire month of Feb as of now. Let me know if you want me to book the room. FYI, also you need 10 messages to send me a Personal Message. Please go back to the main page on DVC- Rent Trade board and click "How to use the conversation system (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board - 10 Posts Required". There is a link to a test forum where you can quickly make 10 posts so we can talk privately. Thanks. Have a great day!
Hello

Thank you.

Great Thank you!
Im going to look at sending those 10 msg as Im keen to book soon.
Yaaay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!