CLOSED - 320 Animal Kingdom Villas Points for Rent @ $16.50pp - Sep. Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for January 25th to February 1st, 2020. The dates are flexible as well. Is there any availability? 2 adults and 2 kids

Last edited:
Hi, i am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for January 25th to February 1st, 2020. The dates are flexible as well. Is there any availability?

Hello,

Yes those dates are available for Animal Kingdom Villas.

Deluxe Studio Savanna View - 102 points
Standard View 1 Bedroom - 162 points
Savanna View 1 Bedroom- 209 points

If you would like to move forward please let me know. We can start a private message and talk more details. Thanks. Have a great day!

I have 320 points available for rent at Animal Kingdom Villas.

Price Per Point: $16.50
Use Year: September
Payment: Venmo (no fees) or Paypal (add 3% for fees)

*Reservations can be made at AKV 11 months out or at any other available resort 7 months out.

Please include the following in your post:

- Preferred Resort
- Room Type ( Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom)
- Dates of Travel

Looking for 1 or 2 bedroom Savannah from 1/9-1/16

Thank you!!

Hello,

The following is available from 1/9-1/16

Kidani Village:

1 bedroom standard view - 162 points
1 bedroom savanna view - 209 points
2 bedroom savanna view - 273 points

Jambo House:

Last edited:
Hello,

The following is available from 1/9-1/16

Kidani Village:

1 bedroom standard view - 162 points
2 bedroom savanna view - 273 points

Jambo House:

Thank you! Do you have enough points to accommodate the 2 bedroom, 273 points, left?

Thank you! Do you have enough points to accommodate the 2 bedroom, 273 points, left?

As of right now the most I can go is the 209 points for the one bedroom. Unless you wanted the 2 bedroom villa from 9th-14th for 5 nights instead. I am talking with other members for points but I’m working on a first come first serve basis. Just let me know if any of these options interest you. Thanks again! Have a great day!

As of right now the most I can go is the 209 points for the one bedroom. Unless you wanted the 2 bedroom villa from 9th-14th for 5 nights instead. I am talking with other members for points but I’m working on a first come first serve basis. Just let me know if any of these options interest you. Thanks again! Have a great day!

Ah it’s ending up we are needing the 2 bedroom for 7 nights. If one of your other deals falls through please let me know, would love to book the 2 bedroom! Thank you!!

Hi, Im looking for the cheapest 2 bedroom for October 13 to October 17 please. I think AKL is the cheapest?

Thanks!

Hi, Im looking for the cheapest 2 bedroom for October 13 to October 17 please. I think AKL is the cheapest?

Thanks!

Are your dates flexible? There is currently no full availability for those dates at any Disney Vacation Club resort for a 2 bedroom.

Any 1bedrooms ? Dates are locked unfortunately

Here is what is available for those dates:

Saratoga Springs
1 bedroom standard view - 104 points
1 bedroom preferred view - 120 points

Animal Kingdom Kidani Village
1 bedroom Standard view - 100 points

the 1 bedroom in Kidani does have 2 Full bathrooms FYI.

Also if you would like to split your stay and do 2 nights each between 2 resorts you have more options

Ah it’s ending up we are needing the 2 bedroom for 7 nights. If one of your other deals falls through please let me know, would love to book the 2 bedroom! Thank you!!

Will definitely let you know. Thanks!

Hey!
We would actually like to move forward on the 1 bedroom at Kidani if you still have enough points available!

Hey, if you would like to move forward I would need to private message you to discuss the process. Please go back to the rent/trade board main page and click on one of the top links that reads “HOW TO USE the conversation system (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board - 10 POSTS REQUIRED” .. once you click that you can see a link to a test forum where you can quickly get 10 posts so we can private message. Do that and we can move forward. Thanks!

Hey, if you would like to move forward I would need to private message you to discuss the process. Please go back to the rent/trade board main page and click on one of the top links that reads “HOW TO USE the conversation system (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board - 10 POSTS REQUIRED” .. once you click that you can see a link to a test forum where you can quickly get 10 posts so we can private message. Do that and we can move forward. Thanks!
Ok thanks doing it now!

It’s making me wait 3 minutes in between posts. All I can do is edit. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!