CLOSED 320 SSR & OKW Points for Rent $16pp Valid at any resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for June 14-June 19 at BLT, Poly or VWL for 4 adults. Standard view or studio. Not sure if anything is available or if you still have points to rent.
No full nights avail at those resorts, but OKW 70 pts, AKV 95pts savanna view & SSR 70 pts standard, 80 preferred room has full availibility.

Looking for any resort April 11-18 or 12-19 either one. 2 bedroom 5 adults 2 children (2 and 15)
Thanks!
SSR avail 396 pts, treehouse 477 pts, OKW 398 pts, Kidani Savanna view 485 pts. Copper Creek Cabin 1230 pts. Rest have some days but not full availibility but can do split stay if interested in something in particular.

I can only book at my home resorts at this time as that is more than 7 mo away and both are avail. If you would like to proceed please pm me names and ages of children. Names of adult, 1 email address, home address, phone number
yes OKW avail 112 pts
SSR 159 pts

Sorry for the late response. I didn't get a notification you had replied. We are very interested in OKW. I will confirm with husband tonight and PM you

Boardwalk 180 pts. Rivera only avail 2 nights. BLT & GF only avail 2 nights.
Full avail OKW 140 pts, AKV Jambo & Kidani standard studio 142 Pt. Savanna view 172 pts. SSR 150 standard, preferred room 166 pts
Thank you... we are very interested in moving forward with this. Can you PM me... I can't PM yet :-/ Thanks

Thank you... we are very interested in moving forward with this. Can you PM me... I can't PM yet :-/ Thanks
I can't pm either if you don't have that capability. Best to go to test site and post 10 posts and then usually 24 hrs later u can pm. I look forward to hearing from u

Serious inquiry ready to book Poly deluxe studio standard view 2 adults check in Sat Sept 5 check out Mon Sept 7 2020 35 points

I have points for rent home resort SSR & OKW and can book those at 11mo window or any resort if within 7mo window. I have rented in the past and have references if needed. Contact if interested with dates and resort, room type and number of people to room. If children need ages of children. Payment in full after I give you a reservation confirmation number. Once payment is received it is nonrefundable I will change your date if there is availability. Thank you and have a magical day!
Looking for any resort for November 8 to 13 2020
New to Dis .
Not sure what to do
6 people in my family . 3 Bedroom villa or split up 3 rooms

Looking for any resort for November 8 to 13 2020
New to Dis .
Not sure what to do
6 people in my family . 3 Bedroom villa or split up 3 rooms
6 people you can do a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom. 2 bedrooms usually fit 8 people. I currently can only book SSR and OKW as those our my home resorts but I won't have enough points left from this year to book that many days, and I don't want to use my next year points. Sorry.

I have points for rent home resort SSR & OKW and can book those at 11mo window or any resort if within 7mo window. I have rented in the past and have references if needed. Contact if interested with dates and resort, room type and number of people to room. If children need ages of children. Payment in full after I give you a reservation confirmation number. Once payment is received it is nonrefundable I will change your date if there is availability. Thank you and have a magical day!
Looking for points for std view studio at Poly from 11/25-11/30!🐭

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter