CLOSED 35 SSR pts for Rent @ 13.50 ea Must use before July 31st 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything available for 3/1-3/4 or even 3/2-3/4. Studio preferred but open to the possibility of anything available.

We have 35 banked points at SSR that must be used before July 31st 2019. We are renting them at 13.50 per point. They cannot be transferred. We have rented many times before. We can use Paypal for the transaction. We can book at any resort although spring break is booked up pretty solid. Let me know and I will check availabilty. Good luck!!
Hi,
I asked “
We have 35 banked points at SSR that must be used before July 31st 2019. We are renting them at 13.50 per point. They cannot be transferred. We have rented many times before. We can use Paypal for the transaction. We can book at any resort although spring break is booked up pretty solid. Let me know and I will check availabilty. Good luck!!

Hi,
I also am a dvc owner. I need 30 additional points to complete a reservation. But I would need to link the 2 together so I don’t need to change rooms. I would need June 3 & 4 at SSR in a preferred studio room, since that seems to be the only studios left for those dates. Please let me know if you can you still have points available and help me link the reservations.
Thanks, Donna

Hi,
I asked “

Hi,
I also am a dvc owner. I need 30 additional points to complete a reservation. But I would need to link the 2 together so I don’t need to change rooms. I would need June 3 & 4 at SSR in a preferred studio room, since that seems to be the only studios left for those dates. Please let me know if you can you still have points available and help me link the reservations.
Thanks, Donna

Donna PM sent

Hi! Any studios available week of 3/10-3/15? Willing to do a split stay if there is any availability any of those nights. Thank you for checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter